Life Support

"What happened?"i ask still confused.

"ok so after Scott scored the winning shot."

"Wait Scott shot the winning shot?"

"Yes now shut up and let me talk!"

"Wait! i have to go put you on life support!"I yell running towards my room. I had just realized, as I looked down at my phone, that is was about to die. and I couldn't let that happen, oh heck no.

"I didn't know i was about to die?"

"Yeah! Life support, your at 5%."

"Your phone?"

"Yes but since im on my phone talking to you, your the one about to die."

"Your weird."

"I'm the one saving your life here." i say picking up the charger.

"Ok plug your phone in and be quiet."

"wow you dont even care about your own life."

"Nina!"

"Fine! continue."

"ok so after scott scored the winning shot everyone poured on to the feild but when i ran up there i didnt see him but, i looked arround and saw him go into the locker room so i followed him.."

"You followed a boy in to the boys locker room."

"Yeah?"

"Girl in a boys locker room."

"omg every player was out on the feild."

"sure."

"they were."

"continue."

"so i followed him but when i got in there i didnt hear anything so i started to look around and i found a helmet on the ground. so i continued to look for him and all of a sudden glass shattered so i called his name..."

"Oh Allison"

"What?"

"when people call out names in horror films they're the ones who get killed."

"I wasnt in a horror movie."

"how do know?"

"There wasnt any hidden cameras."

"They call them hidden cameras for a reason."

"Ok but there wasnt blood on the walls."

"there doesnt always need to have blood for people to be killed."

"Omg nina can you let me talk!"

"No"

"I'm going to anyway."

"yes please continue the horror film."

"I continued to walk arounnd until i came across the mirror that shattered."

"how do you know that one was the one that was shattered."

"oh i dont know maybe the glass on the floor and the shattered mirror?"

"good point."

"so i heared a noice so i started to walk towards it but the closer i got the more scared i got. when i looked towards the showers i  heared the faint sound of water so again i walked towards the sound and leaning on the wall was scott."

"He is the killer!"

"Omg i was getting to the good part."

"the one where you died."

"if i died i wouldnt be talking to you."

"good point but please skip the conversation."

"so i turned him arround and we began to speak but i am not telling you because you didnt want to hear. things lead to another and he kissed me."

"Kissed you how did being in a horror film go to the killer kissing you."

"Your the one that didnt want to hear the confersation."

"I get enough of you two love birds during school."

"Stop calling us that"

"Nope." i say popping the p.

"god."

"Dude allison i got to go to bed."

"when did you start caring about sleep."

"when i could use it as an excuse to get out of phone calls. bye!"

"Bye?"

*****Author's Note *****

End of episode 2! 

wit the new school year starting i will not be able to write as much as i used to so i will do my Best to update every week or 2 but, i promise once i get used to the lack of free time i will start updating at a consistent rate