Who is Thy Father

As I looked towards my mom, I see her expression has turned to something I couldn't even recolonize. Her face turned to one of a monster's.

"Kristina Marie Argent!" She yelled with fury in her eyes.

My full name? She never uses my full name, at least not for years.

**Flashback**

"Mom? You in here?" I whisper at her bedroom's closed door.

After I hear no response I open her door and walk towards her bathroom.

"Can I have it back?" I say louder.

She's not here, so I'll just get it myself. Where would be a good place to hide it? Maybe under the bed. No. That would be too obvious. She said when looking for something try to imagine the size of the object and where it could be hidden. I can't believe she actually took it. Allison has her thing with the bow and arrow, I need my thing. Next time I try to practice with it, I'll just be more careful. Ok, you can't see it with just a glance, so what do you need to do. My mom's words flash through my head,

"If you're looking for an item that's meant to be hidden, all you need to do is stand in the middle of the room you're in and slowly take in your surroundings. Doing that you should be able to pick up things and with practice it can even help you find a needle in a barn." She says but, laughs at the ending.

I slowly walk to the middle of the room and slowly turn myself in a circle taking in everything I can. I'm about to give up, but then I see that something is off with her closet because the doors are cracked which might be because she recently hid something in it. When i get to the closet, I see that something is pushing open the doors. I open it and find a black duffel bad leaning against the door. I drag the bag into the open and open it. Instead of finding it, I see multiple boxes along the side and in the middle lays 3 silver guns. I pick two up so I can hold one in both hands. I stand up and pretend I'm a super spy and point the guns at invisible bad guys. 

"Nina?" My mom's voice  rings from the hallway and before I have enough time to put the guns back in the bag she walks in.

"Kristina Marie Argent put those down right now! She yells as she slowly walks towards me.

"Why do you have guns in your closet?" I ask as I hand her the weapon

I watch as she flips something on the guns and put them away, finally pushing the bag in the closet, but this time puts them on the top shelf. 

"Do you know what our family does?" She asks as she picks me up and put me on her bed and sits next to me.

"No?"

"Some day you will. Maybe I can even train you, but for now you need to enjoy your childhood and the innocent world you see."

" I was just trying to find it."

"Nina, Just because Allison picked up the bow and arrow doesn't mean you have to pick something up too."

"Maybe I do. How else can I protect myself?"

"If things work out, you won't need to protect yourself from anything."

**End Of Flashback**

"What's the big deal? The answer only requires a name!" I yell back.

"Kristina, No! We're done for the night. Just go to your room."

"I'm not ten anymore mom. You can't keep this a secret forever. As a daughter I should at least have the right to know my father's name."

"Ever since your father left, he's been dead to me. The last thing I want to do is bring up the monster's name."