Beacon Hills High School

“I better drop off the girls at school before they're late, and Nina can't be late again. Right, Nina?”

"Actually, I’m completely fine just staying here with my mom. I could help her with unpacking!” I exclaimed, not wanting to go to school.

“Kristina Argent! Listen to your uncle and go get your bag," scolds my mother at me, making me wince as she uses my full name.

That earns a chuckle from Allison so I stick my tongue out at her.
“Oh my gosh, you girls act like you're seven year olds, no where close to seventeen,” I hear my uncle say.

"Okay, I’m ready!” I say, walking towards the door yet, before I can get to the door, my mom runs over to me and gives me a hug.

“Have fun on your first day, “She says as I leave the house.

After Chris drops us off, we start heading towards the main office of the high school.

"Nina, hold up," Allison says while looking through her bag.

"What are you looking for?"

"Don't you hear my phone?"

"I do, but can't you ignore it?"

"Nope" she says as she answers the phone.

"You're calling on my first day?"

"Yes, I have everything. Wait, oh my gosh, I did not just forget a pen."

I start laughing at her which earns me a glare from her.

"Oh, so let me guess, you have a pen?" she asks as she hangs up the phone.

"Yes, but only one."

"Only one?"

"Yes. Now, come on, the principal is waiting for us so he can show us to our class." I say pulling her arm.

"Sorry to keep you girls waiting, please follow me,"a man in a suit says probably the principal.

"So do your families move around a lot?" he asks.

"Yeah, "Allison and I say at the same time.

"Well, I hope that Beacon Hills is your last stop," he says as he leads us into a classroom.

"Class, these are our new students. Allison Argent  and her cousin Nina Argent. Please do your best to make them feel welcome," he says as we head to two empty seats.

A boy with brown hair turns around and gives Allison a pen. At that gesture I lean over and whisper to Allison,

"You like him don't you?"

"No, all he did was give me a pen."

"One, you still have a goofy grin on your face and two he some how knew you didn't have a pen and gave you one."

"He didn't know he was just being nice."

"You like him."

"Shut up!" Allison says as she turns to face the teacher