Seeing Mr.Meyers

"Mom! I'm going to the hospital!" I yell as I head towards the door

"Why?"

"Well, to see if Mr.Meyers is doing ok." GOD can I go any where with out her asking questions.

"Who is Mr.Meyer?"

"He was the guy who got attacked on the bus."

"How do you know he was the one who was attacked?"

"Its called watching the news, bye!" I yell as I exit the house trying to avoid all the questions.

****At Hospital****

"May you tell me where Gerason Meyers is staying?" I ask as I walk up to the front desk.

"Sorry, only family is allowed to see Mr.Meyers."

"I am family." I lie

"I am sorry to inform you but only real family members can see him."

"God just tell me what room he is in." I look through the girls classes and see the computer's screen bouncing off her classes. thats why you should wear contacts.

"OK, have a nice day." I start to walk towards the exit but when she stops looking I turn the corner and head to Meyers room.

I slowly walk towards the room trying not to be noticed. when i walk into Mr.Meyer's room i see he has a bandage over his forhead and is banged up pretty badly.

"Nina?" I hear a males voice whisper.

"Um who's Nina." I say as I try to hide my face.

"Its okay I wont tell them your here."

"Thanks." I say turning around to see Scott.

" So why are you hear."

"Just following up on a lead."

"A lead?"

"Yeah."

"You going to tell me."

"I will when I trust you. I've been in this town for a week and I still dont know who to trust."

"got the same feeling."

i turn back to Mr. Meyer's.  I take a closer look at his face and see all the marks and brusies on his face. right before I back up to leave Mr. Meyer sits up and grabs my wrist while screaming.

"It wasn't a wolf it wasnt a wolf."

"What are you two doing in here." A nurse yells as she runs into the room. She gets my arm out of his grip and I instantly turn to scott and mouth

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"never mind."  I say running out the door towards my car. if it wasnt a wolf then what is it?