First Line

"Why do we have to go to his practice?" I ask as Allison and I walk towards the lacrosse field.

"He is my date to the party so I want to cheer him on," she says as we find a spot were we have a good view.

When we finally find a spot Scott has all ready seen Allison. When Scott waves back he gets stopped by the coach.

The boys start the game and all the boys run around the field with nets on stick. Then the guy throughs the ball to Scott. He starts to run but is cut off short by Lydia's boyfriend. They impact seems to allow him to focus on the game. When Scott gets the ball he swirls around all the players, then three people group up. It doesn't stop him because he does a summer salt over the people and shoots.

Everyone starts cheering. The coach calls him over.

"What the hell was that? This isn't gymmastics practice!"

"I was just trying to make the shot."

"Well, you made the shot! And guess what you made it! You starting buddy."

Everyone gets up and cheers for him. The rest of the day goes by pretty fast. Allison and I sit with Scott an his friend Stiles. After school my aunt picks Allison and I up.

"Aren't you excited?" I say as we enter the car.

"For?"

"Oh my gosh, tell me you didn't forget."

"Forgot what?"

"Your date is tonight. Remember Scott McCall?"

"Oh."

"Sounds like she forgot," my mom says as we drive up to Allison's house.

"Oh, Mom can I go to this party tonight?" I ask her after we drop Allison off.

"Ok, but don't forget that we have to talk when you get back," she says as we enter our home.