Saturday's Game

"You ready?" Chris asks as he walks into the quest bedroom.

"yea let me clean up." I bend down to unplug my charger from the wall

"what's this?" I ask looking at duffle bags under the bed.

"They are supplies for work."

"why aren't they at your work?"

"safety percussions."

"Nina hurry your ass out side." Allison yells

"Did she just curse?" he asks as we walk out side.

"yep."

"she always do that."

"when your not around, yes." I say as I get into the backseat.

"There's your boyfriend." I say pointing towards scott and stiles.

"Oh shut up."

"This way girls." Chris says leading us to an empty spot on the bleachers.

"Hey Allison." A female voice says as chris makes room for her

I look to see who the voice is and see my Mom. Can't I just have some place? I swear if she even utters a word to me I will freak out.i turn my head see Lydia walking up to scott. OH WAIT! is Scott cheating? no he wouldn't do that. he loves Allison. does he? yes he does look at the way he smiles at her. OMG I am so dumb Lydia is was trying to get scott off edge. like introducing us to a lacross player.the wistle intrupts my thoughts.

Jackson picks up the ball and runs towards the goal. Then, he passes it to another lacross player. Why didn't they pass to scott? I thought to myself. He was wide open! Next thing I see is that the other team gets the ball and they start running the other way. I see the ball getting passed from player to player, making me loose track of the ball. our trys to interfere and push the other team out of the way but, they miss and the ball hits the ground. Scott and Jackson start running for it but then Jackson pushes scott. I stood up in shock to what Jackson had done to Scott. aren't they on the same team? Jackson picks up the ball and shoots the first goal of the night.

"He made the first shot!" Lydia yells over the crowd.

"I see."

"Help me hold up this sign." she says to Allison.

"Come on Nina!"

"I'm good Lydia thank you anyway."

II look down at the field and see scott eyeing the sign. What does it say? I turn my head and read the sign WE HEART JACKSONI stared at the sign in shock, not knowing what to say. I definitely didn't want to cheer on Jackson out of all people, and I didn't want scott to think that I was. Oh my god, i thought to myself.when I see stiles looking up here in worry I mouth an "I'M SORRY." he nods and looks back to the game but the look of worry is still on his face.

"Um Chris? I'm going to head home thanks for letting me spend the night last night." I say as I walk towards the parking lot.

"Wait you don't have a ride home!" I hear my mom yell.

"I'll walk."

"Please let me drive you home."

"will you bring up anything to do with my dreams?"

"no."

"Fine."