Chapter - 2

Sahana : Thanks panda! Cya! Have a great day at office.

Abhi : Take care, should I pick you up?

Sahana : No, no! I asked Krithi to pick me up on her way back

Abhi : Good! All the best. Cya!

Sahana reached her office on time. She thanked God mentally and went to her boss cabin.

Sahana : May I come in sir?

Boss : Oh! Sahana. Welcome! Attender,show madam her cabin. All the best Sahana.

Sahana : Thank you sir! I will try to reach your expectations.

She was directed to her cabin. She was newly hired HR of Kranthi IT solutions.

Attender : Mam, there are few interviews which needs to be taken for the manager post. The candidates are waiting outside.

Sahana : Please call them in, let's not waste their time and our time also.

She said and gave him a pleasant smile.

Attender : Okay madam.

One by one the candidates came in, she almost interviewed everyone yet she didn't find anyone who was perfect for the position.

Attender : Mam, one last interview.

Sahana : Ask him to come in!

A young man, who was in his twenties was asking permission to come in.

Sahana : Come in.

Vijay : Good morning mam!

Sahana : Good morning, your resume please!

Vijay : Here mam!

Sahana went through the resume and found that his qualifications were even more higher for the post.

Sahana : Mr. Vijay you did you MBA abroad and returned India right?

Vijay : Yes mam! I wanted to learn the knowledge and use it in developing my country than sitting there in a AC cabin with high salary.

Sahana : Impressive.

The interview went on for around half an hour, Vijay was answering all her questions confidently. Sahana felt he was perfect for the post.

Sahana : Alright Mr. Vijay. You are selected for this post, your call letter will be mailed to you. Congratulations.

Vijay : Oh my god! Thank you mam. I am lucky to get a HR like you, who seems friendly and understanding HR. If you don't mind me asking what is you name mam?

Sahana : I am Sahana. Started praising me before even getting call letter?

Vijay : No no! No mam, I am sorry if I have made you uncomfortable.

Sahana : Never mind, I was just kidding. It's fine. I have to report to boss. You can leave now.

Vijay : Thank god! I thought I am a gone case in my first interview.

Sahana : First interview? Pretty impressive. Well done. You have bright career ahead. Just work hard.

Vijay : Yes madam, thank you. Have a great day ahead.

He left from her cabin, and somehow she felt she found a good friend at office. She decided to go and have a coffee. While going she met a few of her colleagues, she wished them and introduced herself with a pleasant smile which could make anyone smile without thinking twice.