Chapter 49

At breakfast table Sahu's eyes went wide seeing nearly 50+ items laid down she was just wondering this was for just 5 of them or for the entire village

Paati saw Sahana staring at the dishes with wide eyes and said

Paati :- See my dear grand daughter went into food coma seeing this don't worry When Pranu is here this is all his favourite dishes he will finish half of it.

Sahana : I've never seen him eating much paati, all he does is survive on black coffee which I despise.

Pranav : You still don't know me Sahu!

Paati : Dei(Hello!), you are yet to know yourself only a lot and you are taunting your wife already huh?

Pranav : Paati, you were supposed to be on my side. I am your favorite grand son.

Paati : I am still on your side Pranu, she's your wife only right? Not somebody else's right? So I am taking the side of my favorite grand son's wife side which directly means his side.

Pranav : Nobody can win over you paati!

Paati : That nobody can, Sahana beta come and sit why are you still standing there?

Sahana : Ji paati

Sahana just nodded.After their breakfast was over both of them went to their room to rest as in the evening time they were supposed to do some rituals which paati wanted them to do , they took power nap for some time and then Paati sent a new saree for Sahu and a dhothi and shirt for Pranav.

Sahana was adoring the pink pattu saree that she got from paati. She was absolutely obsessed with it.

She quickly got ready while Pranav was gone out with Anirudh

She quickly got ready while Pranav was gone out with Anirudh. Paati had also given her the jewelry that she had to wear. She tied her hair into a bun and put some fresh jasmine flower garland in her bun. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and was smitten by her look to herself.

Pranav came into the room and looked at Sahana, she was looking stunning.

Pranav : You look breath taking!

Sahana : Aww, thank you Pranav! Paati sent this dhothi and shirt, wear it and get ready I'll go and help paati downstairs.

Pranav : Hey! Hey! Wait, where are you going?

Sahana : I am ready, like I am all set for the rituals and I am not even like one percent interested in seeing you changing in front of me. So I better leave!

Pranav : If only I was going to change.

Sahana : Pranav I know you are not interested in all this but atleast for paati's sake.

Pranav : Ugh, no not like that. Actually..

Sahana : Actually? What?

Pranav : Don't laugh at me yaar but I.. I don't know how to wear a dhothi. I wore it only twice during our wedding and papa and Vijay helped me then. I would have asked Anirudh but that guy he went out.