Chapter 20

Sahana sat on the bed with the back support and slowly applied the balm to her leg. It did hurt like hell. Meanwhile Pranav made his bed and went to freshen up.

He came out of the bathroom half naked with a towel covering his lower body. Water droplets falling from his hair and he was ruffling his air. Sahana drifted into sleep, seeing her like that didn't affect him at any cost. He went and chose his black suit, with red blazer and red tie. At last he set his hair and looked at Sahana.

Her hair was not tied, it was open, some hair was falling on her face. She looked so innocent and cute while she was asleep. But that cute face could not melt his rock like heart. He nudged her harshly and she woke up with a jerk.

Sahana : Please Pranav! I will come to office today evening for sure. Please let me rest for some more time.

Pranav : And what should I answer all the people downstairs huh? I will help you till washroom, freshen up and come quickly.

He gave her support and she walked while limping, he accompanied her till the washroom and then by taking wall support she went and stood under the shower, the cold shower wasn't able to remove the wounds which happened to her heart.

She stood there crying and not only the physical pain but the mental pain was eating her internally. It's been an hour and Sahana still didn't come out. She was sick and now she took a cold shower in addition to that.

Pranav didn't care about that and he was busy in his laptop while checking his work mails. She came out while wearing a red coloured salwar suit adjusting her dupatta while taking the support of the wall.

Pranav : Happily took shower for long time. Why do I feel you are faking things and your leg is not actually sprained?

Sahana gave him a painful yet hurtful look and there was no wall to take support of from there and she tried to walk, she was about to fall but he rushed on time and he caught her.

Pranav : Planning to make things more worse and skip your punishment? Not happening butterfly. Go get ready, and get ready with your acting skill. That I don't need to remind you, you will definitely do it I guess, after all you acted so well the whole night.

Sahana : I will get ready! And please tell me what are the things I need to act, I don't want to face your wrath for doing things which you don't say.

Pranav : Understood things so well? Great! Script isn't decided yet, will tell on the spot. After all great actress like you can act anywhere and do anything.

Every word hit her heart and wounded it even more, he helped her go down stairs and everyone were in awe at their chemistry. He fake looked at her with so much love and so did she. He was so careful while taking her downstairs.

Tulasi : Ayyo dear, why did you come down? We could have postponed the pooja.

Sahana : I.. I am fine aunty! We can do it today. No problem!

Tulasi : Are you sure dear?

Sahana : Yes aunty! Trust me! As soon as Pranav applied that balm, half of my pain vanished. I can walk better now.

She fake blushed and the others gave them a naughty smile. By evening all the rituals were done and Pranav was waiting to talk to his mom and go to office. He hated being at home then with all the cousins teasing him and he hated smiling at them, he wanted to rip their heads off if possible. When he found her at a place, he went to her.

Pranav : Maa, there is an emergency at office. I need to go immediately maa. Don't worry! I won't leave my bride at home. I will take her with me. Something like office date for us hehehe

Tulasi : Take Vijay too, he will help with things.

Pranav : Maa, try to understand! I want to spend time with my wife. Privacy needed. He will be nothing but a third wheel!

Tulasi : But then, come back home soon okay? You can go! Don't make Sahana bored while you do your work.

Pranav : No mom! I won't! The employees are all having a holiday too. That's the only reason I need to go. Also mom, I have asked Sahana to work in our office only. She would not get too much work load also she will be with me only.

Pranav scratched his nape of neck while his mother patted him.

Tulasi : Good thing you did! But Sahana seems to be too uncomfortable dear, take care of her okay?

Pranav : Yes mom! Sure thing! Now I will go! Bye maa! Love you

Tulasi : Love you Pranu, bye!

Pranav walked away from there with a smirk on his face.

Sahana who was talking with a bunch of girls was spotted in a corner.

Pranav : Excuse me ladies, I need to borrow my wife! We are going on a date so excuse us! Cya!

Sahana gave them all an apologetic smile and he literally carried her in his arms and placed in the front seat of the car.
He went and sat in the driver seat and drove the car to his office. He did not talk anything, just a cold look on his face was visible. Sahana thought it was better not to talk anything then.

They reached the office and he didn't even care to help her. When he walked till the stairs and saw her still struggling to walk without any help, his anger rose.

He roughly carried her in his arms and Sahana was damn scared that he would drop her anywhere and she kept hands around his neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Her eyes were closed all the time in fear.

Pranav : Well! Well! Here is your cabin and there are your files. You can sit comfortably and complete the work.

Sahana : Okay Pranav, but can you please give me some water? I feel like I will faint, I feel so weak. I did not get to eat anything since morning.

Pranav : Wait! Let me get it! Again if you faint it will be another problem for me.

He went and brought a glass of juice with some snacks and placed in front of her. She was unable to hold the juice glass also, she was afraid she will drop it. Her head was spinning. She took fee sips from the glass and kept the glass back on the table and started looking at the files.

Her head was aching, she also had a running nose which made it difficult for her to concentrate. The fever gave her way too much weakness. Pranav was just checking his laptop and working seriously.

She got up from her seat and slowly limping walked to the washroom, her head started spinning and everything blacked out before she could sense anything or shout for help.

Pranav was drowned in his work, when he noticed that Sahana was missing since long, he got worried and looked everywhere. Finally he went into the washroom and found her laying unconscious.

"Sahana! What happened? Oh my god! She is burning! Damn I am done in hands of my mother",he muttered to himself.

Hello dear readers,

We are back with an update.

Hope you all forgive us.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.

Stay home
Stay safe.
Take care