Chapter - 53

Above song recommended through the update. Are you all happy for the early update? You all were angry at me so here is my surprise for you all! Happy reading!

Pranav : It is-

His ears were turning red.

Sahana : Oh my gosh, is that you? What am I seeing? The Great Pranav Uppalapati is blushing. Aww how much cuter can you get Pranav?

Pranav : Celebrity crushes none, but I always had crush on my English teacher when I was in school.

Sahana : English teacher? Wow! Now that's something new! Any more?

Pranav : In college, I didn't have crushes but people had crushes on me. After that in business school I found Siya which was purely to stay away from other witches but I ended up being the witch of the witches.

Sahana : It's okay it's okay, it's done now. By the way Pranav, did you ever meet your English teacher again?

Pranav : Nah, I was so sad when I left school but got away with it as time passed. It was infatuation absolutely what else do you expect?

Sahana : I am just imagining you staring at her lovingly when she is writing on board or teaching the lesson.

Pranav : Literally, I used to keep a check on the colour of sarees she used to wear. She was beautiful.

Sahana : And me?

Pranav : You?

Sahana : yes me! Was she beautiful than me?

Pranav : I smell jealousy, baby!

Sahana : I am not jealous🙄

Pranav : If you say so, she was beautiful but not more than you wifey and please don't call this cheesy. I am saying this genuinely!

Sahana : Cheesy much!

Pranav : There you go.

Soon they reached the farm house and it looked amazing! Both of them got down of the car and Sahana grabbed her wallet, phone and flowers in her hands and walked towards the farm house admiring it.

Sahana : This is such a beautiful home, I loved this Pranav

Pranav : This is my favorite spot too, and surprise baby!!

Sahana : What?

Pranav : We're staying here for the rest of our trip.

Sahana : Are. You. Serious?

Pranav nodded and she jumped onto him and hugged him tight, he stumbled a bit but balanced himself and hugged her back.