Chapter 24

Sahana : Will you stop scolding me? First of all this hand is burning as if it's on fire.

Pranav : It won't burn on its own, now come outside, you have done enough mess in the kitchen.

He dragged her out of the kitchen and made her sit on the chair near dining table.

Pranav : Dare you move! Consequences will be worse.

She was just glaring at him. She smelled something burning and before it would burn even more she ran into the kitchen and switched off the stove. She mentally cursed herself for doing it.

Pranav : Sahana.. Sahana.. Didn't I tell you not to move from this place? Why in the hell did you move from here? Where are you?

Sahana came out and didn't have the dare to look into his eyes.

Sahana : The food was actually..

Pranav : Not a word more Sahana! Shut up and go sit in the chair.

She silently went and sat in the chair while he sat opposite to her and dressed her wounds very sensitively. He looked at her to find that she already closed her eyes tightly and peeked while opening one of her eyes.

Pranav : Is it hurting so much?

He asked her while she nodded her head in a no. He gently caressed her palm and kissed her knuckles.

Pranav : It will get better soon. Till then you don't work unnecessarily. I will go cook and come. God knows what stunts you have performed and how the situation of the poor kitchen is.

Sahana : Oh please you don't need to be sad about your kitchen so much. I did everything. You just need to serve and come.

Pranav : Fine! But who is that lucky person who would feed you bangaram(a Nick name which is given by Pupsu aka Prabhas to sweety aka Anushka Shetty in real life )

Sahana : Why should someone feed me? I can eat by myself.

Pranav : Sure! Sure! With your injured hand right?

Sahana : Where did you forget your brain Pranav? Did you forget humans have two hands and when one is injured we can eat with other hand with the help  of spoon.

Pranav : And what if I won't give you spoon?

Sahana : You won't do that Pranav! I am super hungry. To be honest I am starving husband. As a husband in our seven vows you promised you will always take care of my health. Now if I don't eat I will faint and you would be responsible because you didn't give me spoon..

Pranav : Hey bhagwaan! If you were a doctor, you would have killed patients by explaining treatment process only.

Sahana : Pranav, confess it I won't mind.

Pranav : What? Woman have you lost it?

Sahana : Confess na that you forgot your brain somewhere.

Pranav: Will you ever tell something straight? What do you even want to say Sahana?

Sahana : Nothing! Now will you bring the food or shall I get by myself?

Pranav : Don't move! Sit straight I will bring it here.

Sahana was playing with the glass while making tunes with it, which irritated Pranav at the most.

Pranav : Can't you shut your mouth and stay in a place for few minutes also either you keep on talking or make noises.

Sahana : Mark my words! One day you will definitely miss me talking and that day even if you beg me I won't talk.

Pranav : Nobody here is too eager to hear to your non stop blabber. Everyone would be very happy if you stop doing that.

Sahana : Is it? Then I would stop talking I will see how long you will talk to yourself.

Pranav : Whatever! Here is your lunch and spoon don't irritate and eat my brain instead eat this.

She didn't reply back and Pranav sighed as he got a break from her non stop chatter. Sahana was trying hard to complete eating with the help of spoon but it seemed like an impossible task to her. He noticed that and chuckled at her attempts to eat. She glared at him and got up from the table.

Pranav : Hey! Hey! I am sorry! Sit and eat you have been hungry like a lion.

Sahana didn't reply and stayed mum, he made her sit and signalled her to eat. With utmost difficulty she completed eating and without speaking a word she went and sat on the couch.

Pranav : Oh hello madam! I hope you do remember you are the HR now and you also know what works HR do. Your work increases every second. Now that your hand is injured, your leg is injured and you are sick. You can do the verbal interview things I hope.

Sahana just nodded. She got bored of sitting in a place and talking to Pranav and taking his taunts. She was planning to run away from there but had no other option. Sighing she opened her laptop and sat in front of the desk to interview few fresher candidates. While she was going through the list she found Vijay yet again. She wanted to ask Pranav about it but kept mum remembering her promise that she won't speak at all.

Pranav noticed that and cleared his throat to gain her attention. He was smiling like an idiot over her childish behavior.

Pranav : Well, if you are wondering why Vijay's name is in the list he has applied for a part time job here as it would give him new experience.

Sahana just nodded her head and was going through the other files. The rest of the afternoon went away in a snap where both of them working. They did not talk to each other not even a word.

Pranav: Sahana! From tomorrow I will be going to office and you can join after you are completely well. Don't want my mom shouting at me for making you work on the third day of our wedding.

Sahana didn't speak anything. She just turned her head the other side for few minutes and then went to the balcony and stood there. He came and stood beside her.

Pranav : You can stop your moun vrath (staying silent) now. It's enough!

She didn't speak even then, it pissed him off. He held her hand which was hurt unknowingly and she jumped from her place and looked into his dark reddish shade eyes which potrayed anger and only anger.

Pranav : Taking advantage of my sweetness butterfly🦋? Never do that! I repeat never ever do that you will regret it very badly.

Tears flowed from her eyes, the burnt part on her palm hurted even more, she wasn't able to bear it. Her breathing was very odd then..

Sahana : I hate you Pranav!

To be continued...

Hello dear readers,

We are back with an update
Hope you all forgive us.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.

Thank you.
Stay safe