Chapter : 57

Vijay came back home with Ananya's sister[what actually happened we'll see that in sequel book 😌].

Vijay : Akka, what a sister you have? She is so annoying. How come she is just the opposite of you?

Ananya : Shush, Vijay she's here only! If she hears this you'll be strangled to death. Moreover she's not my own sister, she'll be my sister in law by relation but we are more like sisters.

Vijay : Oh that's amazing!

Priya : Everyone, it's time to exchange gifts as a part of Adan Pradan.

Both the families exchanged gifts this ceremony is known as adan pradan which means Finalization of the Date which was 15 days from the day.

The extravagant Bengali wedding starts with this custom of Adan Pradan in which both the families of the bride and the groom meet to finalize the date of the wedding. This happens after the bride and the groom have liked each other and agreed to get married. Priests accompany the families as an auspicious date needs to get decided according to the Hindu panjika. Some families also exchange gifts to mark the beginning of the new relationship

after the Adan Pradan was done, Pranav decided to call out the wedding planner for most of his business parties and family events

after the Adan Pradan was done, Pranav decided to call out the wedding planner for most of his business parties and family events. The PS Event Management Services.

[if you know you know what ps means 😌]

Pranav : Maa, I've called our event management team. They'll be here anytime soon.

Sakshi : Good evening sir!

Pranav : Ah, here you go! Good evening Sakshi.

Madhurima : Good evening sir, let me introduce the team once again for everyone here so that it would be convinent. This is Pradeepa, and this is Avantika, this is Akshu and finally this is Rohini.

Pradeepa07 AkshuAppy AvantikaSaha1

Rohiraps1450

Pranav : Good evening everyone, once again thank you for being here on such a short notice. Priya akka will guide you on the wedding events and stuff. Along with work have fun!

All of them nodded and giggled. They were directed to a room to freshen up and get back to work.

That night, everyone had dinner together even the event management team was included.

Pranav : Maa, can Sahana be with me till the day before atleast?

Anirudh : Love sick puppies, love sick puppies!

Pranav glared at him and everyone laughed.

Tulasi : You have her for the rest of your life dear, just wait for fifteen days and she's all yours.