Chapter 61

Pranav decided that they would leave the next day, since he had some meeting to attend and also he had to submit Sahana's certificates in the college for her admission process.

There was a lot for them to catch up and it was high time that they start getting back to their routine again.

"Good night, Paati. Did you take your medicines?",Pranav was getting down from the stair and looked at his grandmother and his mother and his wife at his grandmother's room talking about something.

"Hello there, did I disturb the ladies talk?",Pranav asked.

"Yes you did, apologize for that",Sahana said and he rolled his eyes at her.

"Don't forget mister, if me rolling eyes gives you the chance to kiss me irrespective of the place and it applies to you too",Sahana whispers in a tone only audible to him.

He looks at her wide eyed and the two others who were busy talking to each other.

"Paati, why don't you come with us for some days atleast? I have been asking you from forever and you always say no",Pranav says and pouts.

"Oww, the pout is kiss-worthy",yet again Sahana says it only audible to him.

"Sahu, are you okay? When did you turn out to be like this?",he whisper yelled.

"Pranu, according to our time we don't come and stay in our daughter's home. You can always come and visit me whenever you find time. This old woman here will be waiting for you",she says.

"Paati, if you can stay in your son's home then why not in your daughter's home? She is your own and she is still your daughter even if she is daughter in law of some other house. If that's her home then this is too. If you can stay here, you can visit there too. You must come, paati. I am sure aunty will feel good",Sahana said.

"No use of telling her, Sahu. No matter how many times I tried to convince her regarding this she wouldn't listen to my plea. I would also have some dreams to live with her but no her beliefs are more important",Tulasi said.

"No no, no fights. Paati don't stay there. How about you come there for just a few days? Like a pilgrimage kind of thing and you don't need to stay in your daughter's home. You can stay in your grand son's home",Pranav suggested while Sahana gave him a warm smile.

"I'll think about it, Pranu. You all have to go on a journey tomorrow. Get back to your rooms and sleep",his grandmother says.

"Aye aye captain! Good night paati",Sahana and Pranav said together and moved to their room.

Sahana went to the washroom to get changed into her night clothes. While Pranav was already in his grey colour t shirt and White colour sweatpants.

Sahana came out in t shirt and track pants. She ties her hair into a messy bun and joins her husband who is laying on the bed with eyes wide open and thinking about something very deeply.

She lays down beside him and wraps her arms around his torso and rests her head on his chest.

"What is going on in your brain, mister",she asks tracing patterns on his chest.

"Nothing much, butterfly. I am just thinking about us",he says and she gets up from his chest and looks at him with a confused face.

"What about us?",she asks.

"I know no amount of apologies will make up for my actions towards you during our initial days of marriage but sorry, butterfly",Pranav says with a serious face.

"Why are you thinking about it now? I already forgave you, Pranav. Some things happen in past which we can't change  except for accepting what is coming in future and embracing it with a huge smile. Let bygones be bygones and now we are over with that phase, finally a life with just us and our family and well wishers. Don't think about anything and just close your eyes and go to sleep",Sahana says and kisses his forehead followed by his cheek earning a chuckle from his side.