Chapter 32

Vijay : Sahana!

Sahana : Vijay! Is everything okay?

Vijay : I am afraid to say no!

Sahana : What happened?

Vijay : I along with your best friend are standing outside your home. If you open the door we will come in and tell you.

Sahana : What? How did Pranav leave you? How did she get a leave?

Vijay : Sahana, my dearest sister in law! First open the door. We are being chased.

Sahana ran to the door to see two cute puppies in front of the door, she carefully took them into her arms and looked around to see Vijay and Krithi looking at her adorably.

They went into the home and both of them held the puppies while they settled on the couch.

Sahana : Now tell me what's with these puppies and you both?

Vijay : Actually!

Krithi : No you wait I will tell!

Vijay : Baby no, let me tell

Krithi : No listen I will explain it better!

Sahana : Vijay you tell me!

Krithi pouted annoyingly and Vijay raised his non-existent collar.

Vijay : So actually, we want to get married and adopt puppies. We found them on the road and they were so cute. Krithi can't take her home neither can I! Mom won't like it and her parents won't allow it. Sooo

Sahana : Does Pranav like pets?

Vijay : He hates them

Sahana : No No No

Vijay : Vadina please please please

Sahana : If you leave them here you will have to attend my funeral.

Krithi : Sahuu! Pleaseee you are my only option. Please Sahu!

Sahana : If it was only me, I would have gladly taken these cute babies and kept them till you want. But there is a bulldozer living with me.

Vijay : Only you can convince Pranav, vadina!

Sahana : But-

Vijay : I need to go, anna is on call. Bye Krithi! Bye Vadina. Thanks in advance.

Krithi : Wait, drop me! Thanks bestie!!

She said handing over the puppies to her and ran away from there, she felt they were cute. She got some water from the kitchen and poured them in a bowl and the puppies drank it slowly. She mentally made a note to get some dog food for them.

Sahana : These both will be the death of me some day. I don't want my kids to be like this, I can't pacify their father for heaven's sake every single day. Wait! Did I just think about kids? How dumb am I? Agh! I just hate it when these thoughts overrule me. Now I must think of a way to convince him, I am seriously not ready to face an angry bulldozer.

Sahana was busy talking to herself and she didn't notice Pranav standing behind her, he cleared his throat and Sahana jumped from her place and looked at the puppies who were on the couch drinking water. While both of them were drinking water, one of them spilled the water and the bowl was broken into pieces.

Pranav : What the hell? Who brought them in?

Sahana : I.. I bought them! They are cute aren't they? Will you name them?

Pranav : Take them out of my home right now Sahana!

Sahana took the puppies in her arms and went near Pranav while he was stepping back.