Chapter 28

Pranav smirked through the phone.

Pranav : Sahana, What happened?

Sahana : Pranav Uppalapati, care to explain what you have done to my phone?

  Pranav:- I did nothing.

Sahana : And I am a joke?

Pranav : If you don't tell me what happened I would have to think that you are too desperate for me and can't live without me.

Sahana : Wow! First you make a fool out of me by stealing my Instagram account and then all my contacts are gone. Before I go cook something and come, my whole phone is gone. What do you think of yourself Mister? Give me my goddamn phone for heaven's sake.

Pranav : Oh so you got to know. Happy realization babyyy!

Sahana : The hell! Pranav don't make me angry. I will come to the office and make sure you will regret this.

Pranav : Lisaa, come in.

Sahana : Wait! Isn't this Lisa your PA? Why are you calling her in?

Pranav : To make out, baby! Wanna join?

Sahana : Ewwww! Gross! Whatever! Give me my phone and I wouldn't disturb your make out session with your very hot PA.

Pranav : I won't till I come back home. You are disturbing my employees.

Sahana : Are you by chance jealous that I talked with Vijay?

Pranav : No! Why would I be jealous? You are just a person with my wife tag. You are nothing to me.

The words hit hard to Sahana's heart. She didn't speak for two minutes. She didn't have her phone, she was calling through the intercom which he kept at home for emergency purposes.

Pranav : You there?

Sahana : It's okay Pranav! I will be reporting to my job from today afternoon as the HR head.

Pranav : Hey! I was just-

Before he could say something, she disconnected the call. That made him angry but he controlled himself. He saw that the time was 1pm and his meeting was done. He went towards Vijay's cabin to see him totally engrossed in work.

Lisa was behind him while he was taking rounds in the office. He went to the cafeteria to find Siya sitting on the table looking at him seducingly.

Siya : Heya honey!!

Pranav : What are you doing here Siya?

He clenched his fists, controlling his anger.

Siya : Woah! So she kept you in control while controlling your anger issues! Great!

Pranav : Lisa! Ask the guards to never allow her into the premises ever again and I have more important things to do than sitting here and talking to her.

Siya : Honey! I love you! I would come in search of you wherever you are to snatch your happiness from you.

The guards soon pulled her out of the office and the evil smirk on her face made him lose his cool totally. He didn't want to slap her, just because she was a girl.

His mood was totally spoiled and he skipped his lunch. He got engrossed in work and didn't notice the time. It was quarter past 6. He took his things and travelled back home.