Chapter 36

Sahana looked at Pranav with a question mark face and he was looking at her with the same expression. Gathering the courage, she cleared her throat.

Sahana : Aunty!

Tulasi : No Sahana, not this time.

Sahana : Ayyo! I mean like what happened? Why are we sitting here like we are mourning over someone?

Tulasi : What more could happen Sahana?

Sahana : Aunty! Please, I am already starving and I might faint anytime soon. If you give me tension like this, I will faint now only. What happened aunty?

Tulasi : Ayyo my dear, come let's eat!

Sahana : So nothing actually happened?

Tulasi : It did, and we will discuss it after breakfast. Come, I made idly sambar today.

Sahana : Idly sambar!! Yayyy!

Tulasi went towards the kitchen, Sahana was going to follow her but Pranav pulled her back.

Sahana : Aye! Youu! What do you actually want? Why are you always behind my love?

Pranav : Your love! My foot!

He calmed down himself while taking deep breaths and looked into her eyes. She was looking just like baby Rapunzel, so cute and so adorable. He was trying very hard to hate her at the moment.

Sahana : Pranuuu, darlingg! Let me go, to my love please!

Pranav : Sahana stop being immature. I feel something is wrong. You better keep your mouth shut. Please!

Sahana :  I don't smell anything fishy though! You always overthink things, Pranav!

Pranav : According to my prediction, but now there must have been a World War 3 in the kitchen. Maa must have been upset with Krithi due to something and you do know what's next!

Sahana : Your assumptions always aren't true mate! Let's ask Krithi!

Sahana : Krithi! My babyyy bestiee

Krithi came and sat beside Sahana.

Krithi : I know you want me to spill, but I am sorry! I guess I need to leave now. I have an emergency at boutique. You guys carry-on! Have fun!

Sahana : Shut up! You aren't going anywhere and even if you want to go, I won't let you. I need to know what happened. I will lock the door and throw away the keys and you very well know how I am.

Krithi : Actually, you do know me right! I am not a very good cook keeping the fact that I cook maggi better than anyone in this whole world. Aunty asked me to make chapathi and I burnt it, and then she asked me to make sambar, I added excess salt in it. I was nervous, okay? And I apologized about it, but I don't think she is okay with it.

Sahana : Like seriously? That is all? And for this you are going to  boutique saying that you have an emergency! I will talk to aunty, take a chill pill. Why fear when Sahana is here!

Krithi : It's not as simple as it sounds, We didn't inform aunty and uncle about our relationship right? They got to know about it and already they are mad at us. Now I messed it up even more. I don't think I would ever do a good thing in my life. I feel useless.

Sahana : Girl! C'mon, it's okay. Every girl doesn't need to know how to cook all types of food and household work and stuff and stop saying you are useless. For heaven's sake you aren't! Fix that in your mind. You are a designer, you have your identity and you are independent, you can manage living on your own and what else do a person need? And about everything that happened, chill! It's done and we can't change it. So don't worry about it. You tried your best and rest is on God, for now smile and go talk to your boyfriend- no no fiancee! He has been waiting since then. Poor fella!