Chapter 46

THIS update is soo special to us as we both have planned and wrote this part together 😁❤️ We hope that you all will enjoy reading it too ☺️

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

It has been a week since Pranav confessed to Tulasi about his real face and he didn't have the courage to face her neither it was easy for Tulasi to forgive him that easily, though he was her favorite it shook her, that was the last thing she expected to happen.

Partly she blamed herself, maybe she was wrong in upbringing him properly or maybe she was too dear to him that he couldn't open up totally to her.

On the other hand Pranav was back in his shell not as an arrogant person but he blocked everyone out of his daily routine. He would just go to work and come back home late and try to sleep and repeat. Sahana was trying to catch up with him but her resignation was already given so she couldn't go back to office along with him.

One day, Pranav came back home at around 11am as he forgot some files. Sahana caught him, she really wanted to talk to him.

Sahana : Pranav, we need to talk.

Pranav : Not now Sahana, we'll talk tonight. I have an important meeting in an hour.

Sahana : Just keep this in mind, I'll be waiting for you and Pranavi said she'll meet me today evening.

He was about to open the door but he stopped and turned around to look at her if she was really serious.

Pranav : Where are you guys meeting?

Sahana : Will you come?

Pranav : I am not ready to face her or maa at the moment.

Sahana : I know, you can just sit somewhere else and have a glimpse of her and at the end we'll talk. We'll face this together? Yea?

Pranav : I'll see

That was all he said and he went from there. Sahana was relaxed that at least tonight she can talk it out to him.

It was new to Sahana as well to see this depressed version of Pranav, she never expected something like this would happen but at the end of the day unexpected things always happen in our lives.

She tried to talk to her mother in law too, but she just said she needed some space and it's not like she isn't willing to see his face or never talk to him ever, she just needed some time.

So in this meantime, Sahana wanted him to clear things with his sister at least. That evening she got dressed in her casuals and left for the restaurant after informing her mother in law that she was going to meet her new friend.

When she reached there, Pranavi was already there and she was surfing her phone. She stood at the entrance and called Pranav but he didn't answer the call. She sighed and went to the place which was reserved by her.

Pranavi just gave her a warm smile and she smiled back at her.

Pranavi : Sahana, actually does Bhai know you're meeting me?

Sahana : He knows about my every movement, he knows about our previous meeting too and he told me about it all.

Pranavi : He did?

Sahana : Yeah, before that I want to ask you one thing, are you happy in your life Pranavi?

Pranavi chuckled sadly.

Pranavi : If you would have asked me this question three years back you would have got a negative answer Sahana but now whatever is happening I am trying to be happy and find my happiness in things which I can.