Chapter - 56

Pranav : Sahana, where are you taking me?

Sahana : Somewhere, are you tired of me already Pranav?

Pranav : It's not like that baby, I was just asking you.

They went down stairs and both of them went to the sea shore.

Sahana : Sit here!

Pranav : Okay!

Both of them sat like this

Both of them sat like this. She put his head on her shoulder and he embraced her within his arms.

Sahana : This feels peaceful!

He just smiled at her and she continued to talk.

Sahana : Did I ever tell you Pranav? I've missed my maa a lot of times, whenever I did it used to be like she was there with me and she was embracing me in her arms. The same soothing feeling today I found in your arms again. Seems like maa approved you as her son in law. If only she was here, it would have been a lot better.

Pranav : Who said aunty isn't with you? She is with you in your heart, around you as the air protecting you from evil things like me.

Sahana : Don't ever remind me of those past incidents again. Forget them as if they never happened. I want to re-start another time Pranav!

Pranav : Okay baby! I wonder if you ate something or not? I'll go get the food.

Sahana : Stay, they'll get it. Till then how about we play catch catch. The winner gets a kiss?

Pranav : Sounds the best to me!

Sahana ran away from him, the waves of water hitting them and they were almost wet. Sahana tried her best to escape from him and succeeded. They kept a time limit that if their opponent couldn't catch them in 3 minutes the other player would automatically win.

It was almost time and Pranav caught her.

Sahana : That was so close! Ahh let's take this as trial game and start the actual game now. What say Pranav?

Pranav : Of course we will baby, after I get my reward.

Sahana tiptoed to his height and kissed him on his lips. They shared an intimate moment for a few moments and moved away.

Sahana : Resume the play now, run Pranav!

Pranav : On it captain!

When he was about to start the game again, his phone rang and it was from his father.

Sahana : Who is it?

Pranav : Dad!

He answers the call.

Pranav : Hello Dad!

Sharath : Hello Pranav, how are you both doing?

Pranav : Very good dad! Is everything fine?