Question/Answer Session 1

Q/Ans session

To Nikita Singh

By So-Keefe4Always

Question: Pls marry me

Answer: I thought we were doing a question and answer, Nicole? Not marriage proposals?
Just kidding!
Thanks for the proposal! I've seen too many rash boys, DEFINITELY not worth the time. Would love to try out with you 😘

By So-Keefe4Always

Question: What exact shade of purple is your hair, is a great question?

Answer: Ah yes! It is indeed a great question! It's on the darker end of the spectrum and quite attention catching. It stands out. You see it's all due to a very interesting story! All an answer to an aunty for being too involved and invading my privacy.
Will save the tale for someone else's question 😁

Nicole: That's all! Let's move to Kai now!

Nikita: That's all? Aw looks like... Am not as adored. Let's keep moving.

Kai: You're amazing. You know that, Nikita, right? They just can't pose you questions ❤️

Nicole: Okay, okay. Someone is single here. Let's save her some heartbreak and jealousy. Go be lovey dovey somewhere else.

Kai: Hey! Not my fault you—

Nicole: Whatever, whatever NOW WE DO QUESTIONS!

To Kai Hiwatari

By So-Keefe4Always

Question: Why are you so much of an asshole? Do you have a stick up your ass? Do you WANT a stick up your ass?

Answer: I'm done. Absolutely DONE. Don't know why I even bother with all this...
((Alright, I know I have to answer, I know the rules!))
I am not an asshole. It's... Just how I am. Plus, if you can see, I'm trying. I'm trying to unlearn toxic behaviour. And I'm learning to... Love.

((Loving just Nikita doesn't count, sourpuss))
((Don't forget you're still sharing a suite with me Granger))

By Nishatt1234

Question: If you Fall for someone (Crush) And somehow she ignoring you.....Would you Try to impress her and let your feelings come out!Or just Walk away for not giving her the benifit of your attention!!

Answer: Hmm... Finally someone with some damn dignity and respect.
Well it's like... It depends? If it's as intense as my current one on Nikita ((say Hi! You don't know each other!))... I would definitely pursue her.
If it's just very casual, I don't waste time. Each time is different.

Nicole: Thank you Kai! That's all. Brooklyn, babe you next ❤️

Brooklyn: Wow, I didn't expect I'd be included here.

Nicole: I know you didn't. You're so humble. Not at all like Enrique—

Enrique: *In the distance* *Screaming* How can I be NOT included! It's a fraud! Can't believe NO beautiful girl is interested in asking about me! I'll take her on nice dates!

Nicole: SHUT UP ENRIQUE! YOU CAN TAKE ME OUT, if you want...

Enrique: Yeah, alright, thank you Nicole! ❤️

Brooklyn: My question?

Nicole: Uh yes...

To Brooklyn

By So-

Question: I forgot you existed for a second there 😀
Answer: Uh... Yeah happens often. I forget myself often enough too... It's peaceful 😊

Nicole: Thank you everyone! Next round of Questions is being accepted here and in the other book ❤️