#4

I washed my face and then settled on the black leather sofa. Kenny sat wordlessly with Dizzi in one corner. Tyson, Max and Ray were playing cards. I had expected it to be silent day, for the next few hours at least. Instead I could barely even hear Dizzi's loud voice.

Hilary's bedroom door was open and both the girls were inside. Loud, shrill music poured out from the room. A heap of clothes were spread on her bed - and that was half an hour back.

"I will wear this," Nikita said. After half an hour she finally stuck on something! "You?"

"I don't know. I didn't bring any swim suit for a party," Hilary said.

"You want something from mine?"

The rest of the conversation was muted due to the loud music.

"Come and look at the blades, will you?" Kenny asked looking up from his laptop.

"Yea-" The next few hours passed by as I examined the blades with Kenny.

"There needs to be a wider disk in Max's blade-" I said holding up Draciel.

Max paused his game and looked at the pair of us with big eyes, about to ask something when the two girls burst from Hilary's room.

Hilary was dressed in a very loose yellow shirt and denim shorts and Nikita... She was clad in a thin white flowing dress.

Very simple but I

Very simple but I... I don't even know why my eyes scanned her but they did. She wasn't skinny like Hilary and the dress hung on her body at the right places. However, I wasn't the only one looking, I realised.

Tyson's eyes were fixated on Hilary, while Kenny was looking at Nikita. He sure was. I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked around getting red in the face.

Hilary looked at all of with a small smile in her thin lips.

"Well what do you think?" she asked keeping her hands on her waist.

"You look... good," Tyson said hazily. His lips were parted slightly as he continued looking at her.

"Yeah. You both look very good," Ray gave thumbs up and a genuine characteristic smile getting up from the sofa.