Twenty-Two

tylerposey58:

tylerposey58: ...... #Kathlyn

(tagged: KatherineHolt, dylanobrien)

Comments

user: wait, who's leaving

|

username: I think Dylan starts filming something soon

KatherineHolt: I swear, you're worse than the paparazzi

|

tylerposey58: "Oh DyLaN, I'm GoNnA mIsS yOu So MuCh"

|

KatherineHolt: that was literally you but go off

CrystalReed: ahh the bromance is being broken apart

|

HollandRoden: about damn time

PhoebeTonkin: Tell Katherine that Amelia is throwing a tantrum because Dylan's gone

|

user: awww

- - -

"Amelia stop it." I told my youngest daughter when she started crying and screaming again.

"No!"

"Amelia, he'll be back soon." I told her.

"I wan him now!" she cried loudly. I looked over at Adelaine who was covering her ears and watching the TV.

"Well Amelia we don't always get what we want." I said and continued folding the laundry.

She's been on one ever since Dylan left. He made sure to stop by and say goodbye to her and Adelaine but she just didn't want him to leave. Yes, it breaks my heart to see her so upset but there's nothing I can do. He's on his flight so I can't facetime him.

Amelia dramatically threw herself on the ground and started kicking and screaming. My god she's never thrown this big a tantrum before.

"Amelia, you're gonna make mama mad." Adelaine tried to tell her Amelia. I know she's getting annoyed of her little sisters antics.

"Dyl left me!" she screamed. I know she's screaming and crying but I couldn't help but hide a laugh at my little drama queen.

"Baby, he didn't leave you. He's gonna be back soon." I told her.

"Lia, he's gonna call us when he lands." Adelaine said. I'm surprised at how mature she's being over this.

"No sh' up Addy! I wan him now!" she screamed.

"I didn't want to, but I think it's time for time out." I stood up and she continued kicking and crying.

"No!" I picked her up and brought her to the corner I use for when either of them are bad. "Mama I wan Dyl!"

"I know you do but that doesn't mean you get to tell your sister to shut up or be rude to mommy, so you're gonna sit here until you can apologize to Addy."

Amelia turned around and faced the wall while letting out small hiccups from her tears. It breaks my heart to see her cry but I have to discipline her.

It took a whole five minutes until her crying stopped and she turned to face us. She slowly stood up and walked over to Adelaine.

"I sowwy sissy." she looked down at her feet.

"It's okay Lia." Adelaine pulled her into a hug and I smiled. "I love you."

"I yu you too."

Amelia made her way over to me next and I set down a shirt I was folding.

"I sowwy mama." she said quietly.

"Come here baby." I left her up onto my lap and she laid her head on my chest. "It's okay. I know you want Dylan but he's gonna be away for a while. He'll be back though and he'll be happier than ever to see you again."

"But he gun' miss halween." she pouted. "I not show him my costume." her eyes welled up again.

"I know you wanted to go trick or treating with him but he has to work. I can facetime him though so that you can show him your costume. Addy too." I told her. "And I know he's gonna love your costume." I poked her nose making her giggle and lay her head on my chest.

"I think it's naptime, yeah?" I rubbed her back. She nodded and closed her eyes. I sighed and got up to sit next to Adelaine. I looked at the Tv and saw that she was watching Disney Channel. She cuddled up to my side as Amelia started releasing small snores.

"Tired herself out." I chuckled and Adelaine laughed.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too sweetheart."

- - -