Twenty-Seven

Finally, after many hard months, we're picking Dylan up from the airport. He thinks that Tyler is picking him up but really it's gonna be the girls and I. They both are practically jumping in excitement with their little cards they made for him.

Amelia has called Dylan almost everyday because she figured out how to do it on the iPad. It's adorable when I'll walk into the play room and she's showing him her toys and pretending to have a fashion show with her Barbie's.

And Adelaine has been talking non-stop about how excited she is for Dylan to come back. I swear, he broke my girls.

I saw the next group of people come through the doors and I looked down at my daughters who were on their tip toes to try and find him.

"I see him!" Adelaine pointed at the top of the escalator. I looked up and there he was with his pillow in one hand and his bag in the other.

"Mama we go!" Amelia tried to run but I stopped her.

"You gotta wait until he gets to the bottom." I chuckled. She whined and stomped her foot.

I rocked on the balls of my feet as Dylan finally got to the bottom. I bit the inside of my cheek as Dylan neared the bottom. God how long is that thing.

I saw Dylan looking around until his gaze landed on me and the girls. I could see a smile on his face as he started literally speed walking towards us. I finally let go of the girls hands and they started running towards him. I followed behind them but not running.

I smiled when he kneeled down and they jumped into his arms. He wrapped his around both of them and lifted them onto his hips.

"Look!" Amelia held up the card she made for him and it had a bunch of stickers in it.

"I made one too." Adelaine held hers up.

"I love them." he laughed and stood up.

We got his stuff from baggage claim and then went out to the car. Once I got the girls in their car seats I turned to Dylan. He smiled and opened his arms.

I grinned and practically jumped on him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tightened my arms around his neck and he set me down.

"I think someone missed me." he teased.

"Yes, I did." I smiled and rested my hands on the base of his neck. "Maybe not as much as the girls though."

"What can I say? The ladies love me." he smirked.

"Get in the car." I rolled my eyes and smacked his butt.

"Yes ma'am." he kissed my cheek and then ran around to the drivers side.

I bit my lip to fight a smile. Gosh, what is he doing to me?

- - -

KatherineHolt: partners in crime

(tagged: dylanobrien)

Comments

User: anyone else absolutely love Dylan's relationships with her daughters?
»user: yes it's so freaking adorable

ShelleyHenning: I'm not happy that Dylan stole my bestfriend
»dylanobrien: she's mine now

Username: why is he always at Katherine's house?
»user: It's literally none of your business. They could be together and not want to announce it or he could just go over there because they're close friends. Either way, it's nobodies business but theirs
KatherineHolt, dylanobrien, and 18533 others likes this comment

PhoebeTonkin: It's fine at least Adelaine's a mama's girl so she's always on Katherine's side
»dylanobrien: idk right now she's actually by my side. On the couch. Watching Disney princess movies. Eating popcorn. Cuddling. With me. Did I mention that already?
»KatherineHolt: you've broke my children

- - - 

"Dylan O'Brien, you are dripping wet." I laughed when he came into the house after playing in the rain with the girls. He shook his head like a dog making the water go all over me. "You dog!"

"Hey be thankful I don't pee on the floor." he joked. I smacked his shoulder and handed him a towel. He suddenly got a very mischievous smirk on his face. "You want a hug?"

"What?" I turned to him and saw him opening his arms. "No! Dylan, you are all wet!"

"Too bad." I ran as he dropped the towel and tried to grab me. I jumped over the couch and heard Amelia and Adelaine giggling from where they were watching TV.

"Dylan! I swear, I will murder you." I went around the coffee table but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his chest, getting my clothes all wet. He shook his hair again making it go all over me. "Oh you asshole."

"No no word mommy!" Adelaine shouted.

"Yeah whatever." I tried to get out of Dylan's grip but he pulled me onto the couch. "I hate you." I put my hands on his chest and looked up at him.

"I love you too." he said in an obnoxious voice making me roll my eyes. "This is an interesting little relationship you and I have."

"I'm gonna kick you out of my house."

- - -