Three

Katherine Holt posted on their Instagram story

caption: reunited at last

- - -

liked by PhoebeTonkin and 100,448,343 othersKatherineHolt well since I can no longer have my own privacy I'd like to break my five months of not posting on any social media

KatherineHolt well since I can no longer have my own privacy I'd like to break my five months of not posting on any social media. The rumors are in fact true. I am six months pregnant but I'd appreciate if it wasn't brought onto social media. This is my business and what I do for my girls, my baby, and myself is no ones business but mine. I don't know what the outcome will be, maybe it will be positive, maybe negative, but if the internet and news articles could not bring up my past relationship or my personal business I'd appreciate it. I love you all thank you for sticking by through my break<3

Comments Disabled

- - -

"You don't owe him shit Katherine." Shelley told her bestfriend. Katherine had not been openly talking about the situation but Shelley and Phoebe could both tell that she's struggling. She's tried putting on a tough front for her girls but it got harder everyday.

She felt like her kids blamed her for Dylan leaving. While Amelia can't understand what really happened, Katherine's tried explaining in an appropriate manner to Adelaine.

Adelaine got distant and for only being six years old, she really does know how to have her own opinions. She still loves her mom, and Katherine knows that but she could tell she really misses Dylan.

"He said he never got my voicemails." Katherine said with furrowed brows. If he had ignored it, he would have known about the baby but he doesn't so that gives her the idea that he didn't even think to check his voicemails. "Asshole probably didn't even check." she angrily threw clothes into a basket.

"Katherine, I'm sure it just got lost in his phone somewhere." Phoebe tried to be optimistic.

"A voicemail doesn't just get lost. And if he was truly trying to get to me after I left, he would have checked. But I hate him. I hate him so much... because I can't hate him. I love him and that just makes me have more hatred for him. But he's moved on from me and my girls and he abandoned us just like I was worried about." Katherine ranted as tears sprung in her eyelids.

"Katherine, you don't have to talk to him again, okay? But if he didn't know about the baby then you should tell him. If he really didn't hear the voicemail and he had no idea you were pregnant then he has to know it's his baby." Shelley told her.

"I can't be around him." she shook her head. "I-It's my fault though." she laughed humorlessly. "Because Im the one that didn't realize he was feeling left out and unloved. I'm the reason he doesn't know about our kid. I'm the reason my baby isn't gonna have a father and my girls have lost the only man they've ever seen as a dad."

"Katherine Holt I swear to god if you blame yourself, I'm gonna smack you." Phoebe told her. "You did everything right and you were only ever thinking about your daughters."

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Shelley asked. "I can figure out what's going on and if this is all a big misunderstanding then you can talk it out."

"Maybe..." Katherine looked down.

"Im not telling him everything though. Im going to send him your way unless I get a reason to beat his ass then you'll really lose him." Shelley said making her laugh.

"You guys are amazing." Katherine smiled.

The two women smirked. "We know."

•~•~•