Two

Dylan stared at the article in complete and utter shock.

When he got that notification from Tyler sending him the link to the article he didn't know what to expect, but it was certainly not this.

Katherine's pregnant. And it's obviously his if she's already showing.

He jumped when arms wrapped around his neck from behind.

"Hi baby." a kiss was placed on his cheek. He glanced up at the girl above him and tried to shake off the feeling of guilt.

"Dylan?" she asked. "You okay?"

"Leslie, I-"

"What is that?" she grabbed his phone from him. "Is that your ex? She's pregnant? Wow she must have been a whore to leave you then get knocked up." she snorted.

"Don't talk about her like that." he stood up, facing her.

"Wow, babe I'm sorry." she held her hands up in surrender.

"Look it's just, she meant a lot to me. I don't want her to be talked down on." he said.

"Oh I'm sorry." she gave him a small sympathetic smile. "How about we go do something to take your mind off it? Let's go to a restaurant." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Okay." he sighed and pecked her lips.

•~•~•

"Phoebe I just can't. I thought coming here would be good but I don't think I want to tell him." Katherine shook her head as her and Phoebe walked into a place to have lunch.

"It doesn't hurt to try to tell him again." Phoebe said.

"Come on. He never even replied to the voicemail I left him six months ago. He didn't want my baby then, he's not going to want him now."

"Let's just have a nice lunch okay? A day without talking about Dylan." Phoebe smiled at her friend and helped her up the front steps of the restaurant.

As they were going to get seated, Katherine suddenly stopped walking. Phoebe stopped because Katherine was holding onto her hand.

"What? What's wrong?" Phoebe asked in concern.

"I-It's him." Katherine choked out. Phoebe followed her line of sight and saw Dylan sitting with Leslie in a booth, his arm around her shoulder. "With another girl."

"Oh honey. I swear I-I didn't know he'd be here." Phoebe turned Katherine away from the couple.

"I want to go home." Katherine's eyes welled up.  phoebe nodded, quickly apologizing to the waiter before turning Katherine around.

Dylan's head lifted up when he heard hushed whispering and he could have sworn the world around him stopped as he made eye contact with the woman he'd fallen in love with. As soon as she saw him, she turned around and began walking out with Phoebe.

"Katherine!" he climbed out of the booth and ran after her. He saw Phoebe helping the woman into a passenger seat. She closed the door just as Dylan ran up to them. "Katherine-" he tried look at her through the window but Phoebe put herself between them.

"Get the hell away from her." she spat at him.

"I just need to talk to her. Please." he begged.

"You've had the chance to talk to her but you're the one that ignores her texts and voicemails so fuck off." Phoebe glared at him.

"Voicemails? I don't remember getting anything from her." he looked at Katherine who stared straight ahead with tears streaming down her face and her hands rubbing her bump. "Kath is the baby mine?" he stepped up to the window. Phoebe scoffed and got in the drivers seat. She started up the car just as Dylan started talking to Katherine.

"Baby please just talk to me. Let me fix things just tell me what I can do..." he wasn't able to finish before Phoebe was driving away.

His girlfriend stood angrily behind him.

•~•~•