Fourty-Five

KatherineHolt: someone started doing ballet today!

Comments

dylanobrien: while you guys were at dance, Addy and I had a pleasant time getting McFlurry's across the street
»KatherineHolt: yeah Amelia wasn't happy about that

user: aww Amelia's so cute

PhoebeTonkin: our baby is growing up
»dylanobrien: my baby
PhoebeTonkin: I was here first
dylanobrien: well I'm here now.
HollandRoden: it's so lovely watching them fight over the kids

Username: okay but Dylan saying that Amelia is his baby is absolutely adorable

- - -

"Dada!" Amelia shrieked as Dylan chased her around the living room.

"Give me the chicken nugget!" he continued to chase after her. She stole his chicken nugget and well, Dylan doesn't share food.

The doorbell rang just as he caught her and scooped her up bridal style. She shoved the chicken nugget in her mouth and he shook his head with a laugh.

"Dylan, can you get that!?" Katherine shouted from the bathroom where she was showering.

"I got it!" he set Amelia down and headed for the front door. He unlocked it and opened it to reveal a guy around his age. He furrowed his brows at the him while the guy did the same to him.

"Um, can I help you?" Dylan asked.

"Uh, yeah, I was just looking for--" he cut himself off as Amelia ran up to Dylan while giggling and hugged his legs. Her eyes landed on the stranger and her face dropped.

She whined and started trying to climb Dylan. She pulled on his shirt and jumped up and down. He lifted her up and she hid her face in his neck while he rubbed her back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. Amelia shook her head and he looked back at the unknown man. "I'm sorry, what did you need?" he noticed that the guys gaze was lingering on Amelia with an expression he couldn't read.

"Oh yeah, uh--" he cleared his throat. "Does Katherine live here?"

"Uh, yeah." Dylan narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Who are you?"

"My name is James." he said. Dylan's suspicions grew at that and he wanted nothing more than to slam the door shut in his face.