Fourty-Eight

liked by KatherineHolt and 153,237 othersdylanobrien prettiest girl I've ever seen

dylanobrien prettiest girl I've ever seen

KatherineHolt: loml😩

———

Katherine had finally let James around the girls. However they didn't seem to feel connected to him in the slightest. Amelia refused to leave Dylan's lap and Adelaine was a lot quieter than usual.

But after a few visits they were warming up to him. Katherine had actually gotten used to being around him and she wasn't as tense anymore.

"James, can you grab me that container?" Katherine asked as she made dinner. Dylan had suggested having James over for dinner so they could discuss some plans.

"Oh this one?" James playfully grabbed the wrong one.

"No the round one." she pointed to it briefly looking up from the stove.

"This?" he reached for the wrong one again. Adelaine and Amelia giggled from their spots at the island.

"James." Katherine have him a pointed look with a small smile on her face.

"Ohhh this one." he grabbed the wrong one again.

"Just let me get it." she rolled her eyes and went over to grab it. She hopped up on the counter to grab it but she slipped on some flour. She shrieked for a small second but James grabbed her waist to steady her.

"Shit, sorry." she cursed.

"It's okay. Sorry for grabbing you I just didn't want you to fall." he scratched his neck awkwardly.

Katherine put some space between the two of them after a few awkward seconds.

Little did she know Dylan had watched the whole thing with tense expression.

———

"This place is beautiful." Katherine smiled at Dylan. She looked out at the beautiful view of a gorgeous lake.

It was officially their one year anniversary and after leaving the girls with Shelley, Dylan brought his girl to a lake house she'd been talking about for weeks.

"Just like you." he wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek. "I love you." he whispered in her ear.

"I love you so much more." she turned around and whispered to him.

Dylan grinned and kissed her forehead. "Not possible."

———

Dylan kissed Katherine softly and laid her down on the bed. She put her hands on his cheeks and whimpered into the kiss as he trailed down her neck.

"Dylan..."

"What's wrong? Do you want to stop?" he looked up at her.

"No... I'm ready." she smiled at him. Dylan's lips spread into a smile.

"Just tell me if you ever want to stop okay? Just say the word." he pecked her lips.

Katherine smiled. She's finally ready to give herself to him because she trusts him more than she's ever trusted a guy before. Everything about him is just perfect and their relationship is going perfect.

Or so they thought.

———