Fourty-Three

KatherineHolt: reunited finally!

(tagged: PhoebeTonkin)

Comments

dylanobrien: god you are so beautiful
»PhoebeTonkin: thank you
»dylanobrien: not you, you ogre.
»PhoebeTonkin: EXCUSE ME KATHERINE GET YOUR MANZ
»KatherineHolt: you're sleeping on the couch tonight

User: they live together?

- - -

"Hey babe?" Dylan asked as they laid in bed at night. Katherine lifted her head from his chest and rested her chin on her hand.

"What's up?" she traced his jawline with her finger.

"There was this comment on one of your posts and it got me thinking," he started slowly. She raised her eyebrows urging him to continue. "You know, I usually spend most of my time here and I haven't even gone to my house since we got back from Texas. I-I was wondering, what would you think about moving in together?"

Her eyes slightly widened as she looked down at him. "M-Moving in together?"

"I know it's like a really big step, but I want to be here all the time. I want to be able to see the girls in the morning before I go to work and to see them after when I get home. And I wanna be with you more." he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You think we could do that?" she asked.

"I know we can." he ran his finger tips up her back under her shirt. "In three months we'll be together for a year."

"Three and a half months." she corrected him with a small smile to which he rolled his eyes. "Okay but I don't want to move into a whole new house. I think you could move in here. There's enough space. You'd sleep in here with me and then we have an extra bedroom. I don't know I just really like this house because if we ever do want to you know, expand our family or something we'd have room to grow. And the girls would too,"

Dylan listened with a smile on his face as she rambled about their future together.

"And I mean if we ever do get married in the future, that would be like a huge step. Anyways, if you move in here then yeah, we should definitely move in together." she finally looked at his face and saw the smile. "What?"

"You think about that stuff?" he asked.

"What stuff?"

"About our future?" he rubbed her back. "You know, having a baby together and getting married?"

"Oh." she blushed not realizing everything she said. "Well, yeah. I do think about stuff like that. But only because I hope we're a long lasting relationship. I mean, I love you and I'm very much in love with you. I would like to have another kid someday, obviously not anytime soon but eventually. But if we do break up then that's fine. I just hope you'd still be involved with the girls. But if you don't want to be that's also fine and-- and now I'm rambling again."

She pursed her lips and he laughed. He rolled her onto her back and hovered over her. She threaded her fingers through his hair and he leaned down to kiss her. "I'm in love with you too." he smiled. "And I hope we get those things in the future." she pecked his lips making his smile grow. "Especially that marriage thing. I'm definitely gonna have to wife you up so you're officially off the market."

She laughed and pulled his head down. He put it in the crook of her neck and placed small kisses. "Is that the only reason?" she asked with a laugh. "So other people can't have me?"

"Yep." he grinned against her neck. She hit his head softly and he laughed sending chills down her spine. "See, when I move in we'll get to do this every night."

Katherine grinned and looked at him with loving eyes. "Mhm. Every night, I'll have to deal with a big idiot." she laughed. He fake frowned and rolled away from her. "Oh come on, I'm kidding." she laughed when he faced away from her. She used her foot to push him onto his back and she straddled him with her hands resting on his chest.

He smirked and put his hands on her hips. "I like this." She smacked his chest then leaned down so her elbows rested on either side of his head.

"You might be a big idiot, but you're my big idiot." she said. He grinned and kissed her again while moving his hands up and down her side.

"I should get that tattooed on like my ass or something." he said as they pulled away.

"What?" she laughed.

" 'Katherines big idiot'." he put his hands up like he was presenting it.

She laughed and put her face in his neck. "You really are a big idiot."

"Mm. But I'm your big idiot."

"Using my words against me?" she asked.

"Mhm. Love you Angel."

"Love you ass tat."

"I hate you." he mumbled.

"You just said you love me."

"I changed my mind."

———