CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: The Bathroom

I blinked as I awoke and the room was dimly lit by the light of the moon outside the window. I turned over to face the clock.

Great, 4:00 AM, I thought. I crept out of bed and into the bathroom. I heard a light tap on the door. I cracked it open a bit and it was Peter.

"Oh. Sorry about that, Jenny," he said as he was closing the door.

"No, wait Peter," I said, brushing his fingers that were on the door.

"Yea?" he asked, puzzled.

"Come in here for a minute," I said. He squeezed through the door and it was quite uncomfortable in the small space. He sat down on the closed toilet seat and I took this as my opportunity to take a seat on his lap. He instinctively put his arms around me. I cuddled close to him and I could feel his heart beating faster in his chest. I smiled to myself and then he dropped his arms from around me. I looked up at him

"Why'd you let go?" I asked.

"Because this isn't right," he said as his body tensed underneath me.

"Why?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Because you love Mike," he said. I straightened up and kissed him. His body relaxed some. I kissed him again and again until he relaxed. He kissed me back and I got the tingles again. I didn't care this time. I just stayed the way I was, my head slightly tilted up kissing Peter.

This isn't fair, I thought.

"Peter?" I asked.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Why do you have to be so enticing?" I asked with a seriousness I didn't know I had. He chuckled.

"I don't know. Why do YOU have to be so enticing?" he asked. He kissed me before I could answer.

"I don't know either," I said. "I wish I would've never come into you or Mike's lives. There'd be so much less drama." I sighed.

"No. Don't say that. It's not true. We all love you. It'd be so different without you," he said, lifting his arms up around me again.

"But I caused so much unneeded stuff. You and Mike would still be super close friends and you would've never had to...." I said but Peter put his finger up to my mouth.

"Shhh... Don't," he said. I stayed quiet and curled into his lap. I must've fallen asleep and when I awoke, I was still curled in Peter's lap on the toilet seat.

"Peter?" I whispered.

"Yea?" he asked.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 6:00 AM," he said.

"Did you stay here with me the whole time?" I asked although it was clear he had.

"Yes. I didn't feel it was right to leave you," he said, trying to act manly.

"You're such a goofball. Anyways, thanks for staying with me," I said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"No problem," he said as he swung me down off his legs and quickly made his way out of the bathroom. I sunk down to the floor and decided to think. I almost didn't hear the knock on the door.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ello love. Can I use the lou?" Davy asked.

"Oh. Yea sure," I said, standing up and making my way out of the bathroom. Mike was still asleep when I made my way back to bed. Though I had just slept two hours, my eyelids were still heavy so I crawled back into bed next to Mike and curled into him. I could feel is warmth and I fell asleep within minutes.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

OMG GUYS!!! YOU GUYS GOT ME TO OVER TWO THOUSAND READS!!! I NEVER IN MY LIFE (LOL BEATLES SONG) THOUGHT I WOULD BE THAT POPULAR. THANKS SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT BECAUSE JUST KNOWING THAT THERE'S PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY LIKE MY RUBBISH JUST WARMS MY HEART. THANKS AGAIN. I WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOU. ❤❤❤

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

Hey guys! Sorry for taking forever to update. I'm also sorry for this crap chapter but I've been having some home and friend issues :'( But I'm doing better now and I'll try to update faster. I know I say that for ever chapter and it's probably worthless to you now... Anyways, thanks so so so much for reading!