CHAPTER SEVEN: What Happened?

Peter's POV

When I woke up the next morning, everything was mixed up. I was lying on the pullout bed with Micky and Davy was where I had originally been sleeping. He had his arms wrapped tightly around Jenny. What was more alarming than that was that she was only wearing her bra and underwear.

"Micky? What happened last night?" I asked while gently shaking him awake.

"What do you mean?" Micky asked, sitting up. I pointed at my bed then he saw Davy. "I'm not sure. Do you have any idea how you got over here?"

"No, but I do know THAT," I pointed at my bed, "Shouldn't have happened," I said glumly.

"Aw Pete, I'm sure Jenny didn't do anything with Davy. She loves you," Micky said, giving me a sympathetic pat on the back. I got up to go give Jenny a kiss and when I did she woke up.

"Peter?" she asked me.

"Yea, babe?" I answered.

"If you're over there, who's this?" she asked while pointing to one of Davy's ring-laden fingers. As soon as she saw the rings she said, "Oh, it's Davy."

"Yea.... None of us are exactly sure what happened last night," I said.

"Us?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I pointed, over Davy, to where Micky was sitting. He gave her a smug smile.

"Um, Davy?" she asked, tapping his forehead. He groaned.

"Do you mind letting go of me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he said into her back.

"Why don't you open your eyes and see for yourself," she said. Davy lifted his head off her back and finally realized that he had his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"I'm so sorry, Jenny!" Davy exclaimed.

"It's alright. Just, get off my bed," Jenny said.

"Right..." Davy said as he jumped from my bed to Mike's and landed right on Mike's stomach.

"Oof!" Mike gasped. "Davy! What was that for?" Mike gasped for breath.

"Nothing. I woke up in Jenny's bed and she told me to get off so I jumped onto your bed," Davy said,

"Wait, YOU were in HER bed? With her dressed in THAT?" Mike asked, surprise replaced with anger.

"Yea, but don't be so mad. Everybody was mixed up this morning. Isn't that true, Peter?" Davy said, looking at me in desperate need of help. I nodded.

"I woke up in the pullout bed with Micky," I said, gesturing toward Micky, who was now half asleep on the side of the pullout bed.

"Oh... Sorry Davy," Mike said, acting a bit confused. "What did happen last night?"

"None of us know," I said.

"Well, you guys need to start getting ready for your gig and I need to get prettied up for Peter," Jenny said, just now realizing she was only in a bra and underwear. She covered herself in a blanket and then ran into the bathroom.

Jenny's POV

While I was in the bathroom, Davy came in and pushed me up against the wall. I thought he was going to attack me but to my surprise, he started kissing me. I stood completely still because I was in shock. When he finally stopped, I was speechless for a few moments.

"DAVY! WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR?" I asked in a loud whisper.

"Well, we did do some stuff last night..." Davy said, looking away using that coaxing tone that no one can resist.

"WHAT?!? I DON'T REMEMBER THAT!" I said.

"Neither did I. Until a few minutes ago," Davy said, looking at me again.

"Is that why you were in my bed?" I asked, trying to comprehend it all.

"Yea. Last night, we all wanted to celebrate getting the gig and we got a TON of soda and we all went off on a sugar high. We played truth or dare and you picked dare and your dare was to sleep with me..." he trailed off.

"Well, if it was a dare, then it means nothing. Plus, you have Amy," I said.

"It means nothing to me too but we have to make sure Peter doesn't remember it," Davy said.

"That shouldn't be too hard considering he has the attention span of a two year old and less than that when he's on a sugar high," I said. "I don't think he'll remember but if he does, we need to come up with an excuse for whatever he THINKS he remembers. Ok?"

"Yea. That's a great idea!" Davy said.

"Now get out so I can get prettied up for my BOYFRIEND," I said, putting extra emphasis on boyfriend just in case he got any ideas.

"Ok, remember, lips SEALED," he said as he slipped out into the room, closing the door behind him.

I chose a short, purple dress with spaghetti straps and stilettos to compliment. The necklace and earrings match, naturally.

"Ooo! Look at my sexy girlfriend!" Peter said when he saw me.

"Thanks!" I ran up to him to hug him. Davy was standing behind him and did the lips sealed motion when my head was over his shoulder.

"I know," I mouthed.

"Go knock their socks off, babe," I said to Peter as he walked onto the stage. "You too, Mike," I said, winking at him. They preformed 3 songs: Sometime In The Morning, Sweet Young Thing, and Your Auntie Grizelda. When they finished, Peter came straight to me.

"Babe, I think I'm starting to remember what happened last night..." Peter said and I silently freaked out on the inside. What am I gonna do? I thought.