CHAPTER THREE: Jealousy Speaks Louder Than Words

Peter's POV

"So Davy? When are you supposed to get married?" I asked him.

"Oh, well it was supposed to be later this week but we postponed it until November 20," Davy answered.

"How's Amy?" Jenny asked, since they were best friends.

"She's great! I miss her so much!" Davy said with a sigh. We were all sitting around the dining room table having dinner.

"So? How are you and Alannah?" Jenny asked Mike.

"Good," he answered lifting another forkful of pineapple to his mouth.

"Actually, I like have something like I need to tell you," Alannah said, standing up. "I'm like pregnant with like my ex boyfriend's baby and I'm like leaving you for like him. I'm like so sorry." With that, she stood up and walked out the door.

"Oh Mike!" I said, getting up to comfort him.

"No, Pete. It's alright. I never really loved her that much," Mike said, looking over at Jenny. She looked at him sympathetically.

"Oh, ok. If you ever need to talk, I'm here," I said.

"Me too," Jenny said, speaking up. Mike looked at her and grinned. We all got done eating and went back to our rooms. Jenny and I were talking.

"Mike said that he dated Alannah because she looked like me," Jenny said, looking up at me.

"Well, I don't exactly blame him. You're so beautiful, so who wouldn't want to have you?" I said, smiling down at her.

"Thanks babe," Jenny said, tilting her head up to kiss me. I helped by leaning down and kissing her. She turned me around so I was facing the bed then pushed me onto it. She was on top of me, kissing hard into my lips. I moved my fingers up and down her spine and I could feel the goosebumps rising on her skin. She pulled her shirt off and then she took mine off of me too. We flipped, then I was on top of her. She had her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair. This felt to good. After awhile, we just laid there and cuddled.

"Peter, you're so amazing. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before in my life," she said, nestling up against me.

"Even Mike?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, maybe not Mike..." She said, thinking.

"I'm ok with that. He really is a groovy guy," I said, being honest.

"But all that matters is that I love you NOW," she said, looking at me.

"That IS all that matters," I said, nudging Jenny's cheek with my nose.

"Aw, Peter!" She said.

"What? I'm just preparing you," I said, still nudging her cheek.

"For what?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"This," I said, then started to tickle her.

"Ahh! Hahahaha! Stop!" She said, laughing.

"Fiiiinnnneee," I said, then put my shirt back on. She did the same then we went downstairs to watch TV.

Mike was already there watching something about saving the Texas Prairie Chicken.

"Hey Mike!" Jenny said cheerfully.

"Oh, hi Jenny...." He said, briefly looking away from the TV.

"Ok. What's wrong?" Jenny asked.

"Nothing," he said, still staring at the TV.

"Again, I can tell when you're lying," Jenny said, sitting down next to him.

"Can we talk alone?" Mike said, looking at Peter.

"Yea," I said.

"Oh, I meant me and Jenny,"Mike said.

"Oh, sure. I'll leave," I said, going back upstairs to talk to Micky and Davy.

Jenny's POV

"Ok, now tell me what's wrong," I said, taking his hand.

"Well, I heard you and Peter up there and I just got so jealous," Mike said.

"Oh...." I said.

"It's stupid, I know," he said, looking away.

"No, no it's not," I said. "It's just hard for me because I'm trying to sort out my feelings right now."

"Oh...." He said, looking ashamed for saying what he did.

"It's ok. I just need to think for a little while," I said then put down his hand. I got up and walked out the door, heading in the direction of the beach.