CHAPTER EIGHT: Making Peter Forget

Jenny's POV

"What exactly do you remember?" I asked Peter cautiously.

"Well, I remember that we wanted to celebrate us getting the gig so we bought a lot of soda and then we all went off on a sugar high. I don't remember much after that," Peter said, thinking so hard I thought steam might start pouring out his ears.

"Oh. I remembered that too..." I said, relieved he didn't remember the bit about me and Davy.

"I'm hungry!" Micky whined from behind us.

"You're ALWAYS hungry!" Mike said in an exasperated tone.

"I know. So let's eat," Micky said, making his werewolf face.

"Alright, everyone to the....food room!" Mike said, deciding that was best to call it. While we were eating, I was trying to think of ways to make Peter forget. Someone started talking to me.

"So, Jenny. Do you have any idea how we got so mixed up last night?" It was Micky.

"Nope. Not a clue. But I do want to know why I woke up with a small man wrapped around me like a belt," I said with a giggle.

"Aye! I'm not that small!" Davy complained from across the table.

"Oh, lighten up. I was only joking!" I said, picking up a forkful of mashed potatoes.

When we finished eating, we all went back to the room and got ready for bed.

"Ok, let's hope tonight is better than last night," I said, crawling under the covers next to Peter. He put his arms around me and I pressed my body into his. "You're so warm."

"I love you, Jenny," Peter said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too," I said and snuggled tighter into him. I soon drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, I was still in bed with Peter.

Thank goodness, I thought.

"Babe?" I asked Peter quietly.

"Mmm....?" Peter moaned into the back of my head.

"I think that what you remember is all that happened that night considering that's all the rest of us remember," I said.

"Me too," he said while slowly drifting back to sleep.

"I love you," I said, letting out the breath I didn't know that I was holding.

"Love you too," Peter said with a yawn.

Ok. He won't remember, I thought, relieved.

•••••••••••••••••••🌺•••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I think it was sorta a filler. I hope you guys enjoy.This chapter it kinda pointless I think. It's pretty much rubbish. Sorry :( But anyways, thanks for reading! :) TheMonkeesForLife