CHAPTER FOURTEEN: In The Hotel Room...

Mike's POV

"That was beautiful. I love it," Jenny said, just before kissing me. When she pulled away, she kept her eyes closed for a minute or two. I could see the puffiness from all the crying. So, I jumped up and ran out of the room to find Peter.

Peter was sitting on a bench outside the front doors of the hotel.

"What is the matter with you, man?" I shouted as soon as I saw him. "Jenny's beautiful face is all puffed up and red because YOU made her cry!" I said, balling my hands into fists as I walked toward him at a quick pace.

"I didn't make her do anything. She just simply decided that she was going to cry," Peter said. "But I for one, am having issues not crying myself," Peter said. I unballed my fists and sat down next to him.

"Aw, Pete. What's a matter?" I asked.

"I ruined my chances with Jenny and now I'm making her cry left and right and I'm just sick of it all. I just want to leave," Peter said.

"Leave what?" I asked, puzzled.

"Life, man. I'm so done. I just can't do it any longer," he said. I'm worried for him.

"Come on, buddy. I know you don't mean that. I didn't mean anything I said about you either. But I meant the stuff about what you did to Jenny. She still loves you and she hasn't picked yet," I said, a pang of something unknown struck in my stomach.

"Really?" Peter looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yea... She hasn't decided. But, keep in mind you are the one who made her decide in the first place," I said.

"I know. I really screwed up. I just wanna be alone right now okay?" Peter said.

"Yea, bud. Be careful," I said, getting off the bench. I slowly made my way back to the room. When I got back, Jenny was on the bed tossing and turning.

She must be having nightmares, I thought.

I gently shook her. She woke up in one single shake.

"MIKE!! I thought you were gone forever!" she said then grabbed my face and pulled it towards her. She kissed me so many times. Then she proceeded to pull off my shirt.

She must have also really missed me, I thought.

One by one, clothing came off and the more heated it got. Once we finished, it was sweaty in that room.

"Whoa," Jenny said.

"Haha. Darlin', did you miss me?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"YES! So much," she said, kissing my jawline.

"Well, I didn't mean to scare you. I'd never leave you. I love you too much," I said, using my forefinger to lift her face to mine. I gently kissed her lips and then pulled away. I took her hand.

"I love you so much," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," she whispered back, laying her head on my shoulder.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hey y'all! Steamy up in here! Haha. Just kidding! What'd you think? Comment!! Thanks for reading! =) TheMonkeesForLife