CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Jenny's Makeout Session

Peter's POV

The mirror was shattered and the pieces were all over the floor.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I couldn't stand to look at myself any longer so I guess I broke the mirror..." she said, looking at the pieces of reflective glass scattered around her feet.

"How could you ever get tired of looking at that gorgeous face of yours?" I chuckled.

"Aw. Stop it. I'm disgusting..." she said.

"No you're not. Why would you say that?" I asked. I really don't know why she's so upset.

"Be-Because I don't know who I want and I keep swaying between the both of you it's disgusting of me. You're both too sweet to deserve this and I just am so filthy!' she blubbered.

"That's not true," I said, patting her shoulder.

"You said it yourself. I'm a whore," she said, covering her face in shame.

"I didn't mean that! I was just angry. You're not a whore," I said, almost in tears myself.

"Oh, Peter. Don't cry. Please don't cry," she said, gently patting my back.

"It's just.... you are being so hard on yourself.... I don't like it," I said, sniffling away the tears.

"Peter, I'll try and be better okay? I'm sorry," she said, giving me a brief kiss on the lips. I wanted more but I didn't say anything. I took her hand and walked out of the bathroom away from the mess.

"What shall we do now?" I asked.

"I should probably go see Mike," she said, walking toward the door.

"Alright. Do you want me to come?" I asked.

"No. I'll take Micky," she said quickly.
She walked out of the door, leaving me alone.

Jenny's POV

I can see Micky standing in the lobby with Davy and Valleri.

"Hey, Mick? Can you drive me to the hospital?" I asked as I approached.

"Yea sure," he smiled. "You stay here with Davy okay?" he said, smiling at Valleri. She seemed happy to stay with him. Micky and I walked to the car.

"How's it going with Peter?" he asked. "Like are you two better?"

"Yea, I think we are but I don't think I'm in love with him anymore...." I trailed off. Micky opened the door on the driver's side and hopped in. I did the same thing with the passenger side.

"Oh. Well, you need to tell him," Micky said.

"I know. But I need to be sure," I said.
Micky turned the key in the ignition and drove in the direction of the hospital. "It probably doesn't help that I chose you to drive me to the hospital."

"Why not?" he asked.

"Well, he probably thinks that I'm with you...." I said.

"With me? Like dating me?" he asked, confused.

"Yea..." I said.

"Why would he think that?" he asked.

"Well, I um, have 'been with' three of the Monkees..." I said, not wanting to hear his reaction.

"THREE?!? Mike, Peter, AND Davy?!" he exclaimed, obviously very surprised. "When's my turn?" he asked.

"Micky, be serious!" I giggled.

"I am," he said in a very serious tone. I was astonished.

"Wait, what?" I asked. It was my turn to be confused.

"Can I at least have a kiss?" he asked. We had just pulled in the parking lot of the hospital.

"Fine," I said, not knowing how this situation could get any worse. I leaned over and kissed him. When I pulled away, he seemed dazed and could barely choke out any words.

"You......good......kisser......." he said. I laughed.

"Thank you. Now, I must go see Mike," I said, getting out of the car and walking toward the hospital. When I reached the front doors, I turned around and Micky was still staring at me like the goofus he is. I walked inside and towards Mike's room. I knocked gently before walking in.

"Hey Mike," I said.

"Heya Jenny," he said, obviously glad to see me. "They've just finished giving me stitches. In a couple of days, I'll be good as new."

"Oh! That's wonderful news!" I squealed, running over and giving him a kiss.

"Mmm. I missed those lips. Let me have some more," Mike said. I giggled.

That man sure knows how to charm, I thought. I leaned down to give him another kiss and we ended up making out for like an hour. Or at least until visiting hours ended.

"Mike, I have to go now but I'll be back tomorrow," I winked at him.

"Alright. I love you," he said.

"I love you too. See you soon," I said, gently closing the door behind me. I walked back out to the car and dazed Micky drove us back to the hotel.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in quite awhile! I've just been busy with Christmas and stuff. Anyways, I hope you like the chapter and 1.76K READS!!! That's so awesome! Thank you guys so much for reading! :-] TheMonkeesForLife