CHAPTER TEN: Are You Making Me Choose?

Mike's POV

I honestly did not have an answer to Jenny's question. I loved her more than anything in the world. So, I answered as simply as possible.

"Well, he's like my best friend and I wanted him to be happy...." I said, trailing off.

All of a sudden, Jenny had pushed me onto the bed and was kissing me like she used to. For a moment, I just laid there, in shock of the events that had just happened. After I had gotten over that, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back with intense passion.

I missed this. I needed this.

She paused and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you really love me?" she asked, her lips almost touching mine.

"Of course I do. I've been so lonely without you," I said, listening to her quiet, yet heavy breathing. She pressed her lips to mine again and I knew that this is what she wanted.

In an instant, the door flipped open and Peter, Micky, and Davy filed in the room. Jenny didn't seem to notice until Peter was gasping.

"J-Jenny. What are you..... M-Mike..... What happened......." Peter struggled to find words but eventually took off down the hall. Jenny got off of me and ran after him.

Jenny's POV

"Peter! Peter! Please wait!" I screamed down the hall to the hotel. I didn't care who I was disturbing. I needed to talk to him.

I picked up my speed and eventually caught up to him.

"Peter...." I said, panting. I put my hand on his shoulder. He shook it off. I thought he was just going to ignore me then he exploded.

"HOW COULD YOU? After all we've had together? Why would you do this? I thought you loved me. I thought I was the one you wanted to be with! Not him!" He spat.

"I do love you!" I said, grabbing his arm.

"Really? This is how you show love? By making out with my best friend? What have you been screwing Davy too?" he yelled and wrenched his arm away.

"Well, kinda.." I said, regretting that I said it immediately afterward.

"YOU HAVE BEEN SCREWING 3 OF US?!?!? When Micky's turn hmm? Can't have him left out!" Peter screamed in rage.

"I didn't 'screw' Davy because I wanted to!" I screamed back.

"Oh then why'd ya do it? 2 guys not enough?" he asked.

"I did it because YOU dared me to!" I screamed, seething with anger now.

"What? When......" Peter asked, relatively calm now.

"The night you can't remember...." I said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yea..." I said, trying to place my hand on his arm on last time. As soon as he felt it, he jerked his arm away.

"Do you love me or not?" Peter asked.

"I do love you. But I also love Mike," I said, wishing this could be easier.

"Well, once your brain figures out what it wants to do, get back to me will ya?" he asked, walking back down the hall.

"But Peter, I can't choose. I love you both so much," I said.

"I don't think so...." he said, turning around to look at me.

"What? Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because whores don't ever truly love anything but sex," he said. That sent a dagger straight through my heart. But I forgave him. Because he has a right to be angry with me. I just don't know what I'm gonna do.

🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻

Hey guys! Did you guys feel this chapter had a little to much language? I know that the words I used weren't cuss words but close. Anyways, why'd you think? Who should she choose? Team Jike or Team Penny? Comment! Thanks for reading! =) TheMonkeesForLife