CHAPTER FIVE: Mighty Mouse

Mike's POV

"No, Mike. We can't do this," Jenny said. "I learned my lesson before!"

"I know. We don't have to. I'll wait as long as I have to because that's how much I love you," I said, pulling her into a hug. I felt a wet spot forming on my shoulder. I realized she was crying.

I lifted her head off my shoulder. "Why are you crying?" I asked, really concerned.

"I'm just such a mess! I can barely tell up from down anymore!" She said, lifting her arms then let them fall down again.

"It's ok. Everyone knows you're going through a confusing time right now," I said, patting her head.

"You and Peter are so sweet and I don't deserve either of you," she said.

"Don't say that! You're an amazing woman! Don't let anyone tell you different!" I said, lifting her chin so she was looking at me.

"Ok, but we need to get back to the house so Peter doesn't think I'm cheating on him," she said, looking at me with a really sorry expression on her face.

"Ok, can at least hold your hand until we get to the house?" I asked.

"Yea. I'd like that a lot," she said, taking my hand. "Just don't tell Peter."

"Ok," I said then did the lips sealed motion. On the way back, I started humming Sweet Young Thing and she sand along.

"I know that something very strange has happened to my brain....." She sang, trying to match my Texan twang. I started laughing and so did she. When we approached the house, she dropped my hand and it saddened me. She looked over at me and smiled. Right before I opened the door, she kissed my cheek. I was happy after that.

Peter's POV

"So, Davy said you guys talked," I asked Jenny.

"Yea we did," she answered.

"What'd ya talk about?" I asked, poking her stomach.

"Oh, you know, you and Mike," she said, looking at me.

"What'd ya say about me?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I said that you say you love me everyday in one way or another. I also said you have beautiful eyes, soft hair, and a lean, strong body," she said, coming over to me.

"You really said that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yea. You can even ask Davy," she said.

"No need. I believe you," I said.

"Good," she said then sat on my lap.

"What do ya wanna do now?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"I don't really know," she said, deep in thought.

"Do you wanna go watch TV?" I asked eagerly. I hoped it was yes because Mighty Mouse is on right now.

"Uh, sure!" She said, getting off me and going to the door. "Are you coming?"

"Yea!" I said, running over to the door. We went out to the hall and I ran the first few steps then fell down the rest.

"Oh my gosh!!! Peter are you alright?" Jenny asked, running to him.

"Yea, I'm fine!!" I said. "I just got a little cut on my arm. See?" I said, holding up my arm revealing a cut the size of normal paper cut.

"Here," she said, then put a bandaid on it. We WALKED the rest of the stairs and I immediately flipped to the Mighty Mouse channel.

"Oh! Mighty Mouse! I used to watch this when I was little," she said, snuggling into me. I put my arm around her shoulders and rested my head on hers.

"That's too cute," Micky said, walking in and plopping on Jenny's lap.

"Hahahaha! Micky get off of me!" She said, laughing.

"Micky, she's MINE," I said, kissing her.

"I know, I know! Ooo! Mighty Mouse!" Micky said, getting distracted by the TV. I got on the floor and plopped myself right in front of the TV.

"I know! It's my favorite show!" I said, being engulfed in the TV.

"Peter, when I said I was sorta a mother, I didn't mean you!" Jenny said, gently slapping my arm, pulling me out of my TV trance.

"Oh, I know," I said, looking over at her. "Why is my thumb wet?"

"You were sucking on it," Mike said, suddenly appearing in the doorway.

"Ah! Mike you scared me!" Jenny said. Mike grinned.

"That's what I was going for," Mike said, walking over and sitting on the couch. "Oh, yea and we got that gig for the hotel."

**AN** Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a couple days. I've been having some writer's block but anyways, please go read The Scorned Are The Best At Revenge by sarah_hollis_14. It is very good and is sure to capture your attention. Please read and please support her by following her!!! Thanks :) TheMonkeesForLife