Superbowl

"The Patriots and Green Bay are still tied, we are already in overtime. I think this may go down as the best Superbowl in history. For anyone just tuning in the Patriots have the ball, if Tom Brady can throw a touchdown then they will win and he will have 5 Superbowl wins". The announcer as well as the crowd looked on eagerly waiting for a play to be made.

"They are lining up again, Tom Brady is defiently focused, tonight he put all those rumors to rest saying he's too old to play." "He's got the ball, looking for an open reciever, Amendola is blocked, Gronkowski can't seem to get around Green Bay's defense, and wait a minute he throws it to an open Edelman. He's running, dodges a hit, and HE IS IN, EDELMAN SCORES!!!!!!!"

The patriots crowded around Julian, all cheering his name. Never had Julian been so proud to wear the number 11. Tom brady highfived him and hugged him.

Confetti fell , Julian had tears in his eyes as his girlfriend of 3 years Ashley jumped in his arms and kissed him deeply. It all felt like a dream, a wild, crazy dream. Julian held her tightly around her waist kissing her passiontly.

"Im so proud of you babe" she whispered in his ear, kissing along his jawline. Julian cried on her shoulder "I did it babe, I did it" he said trying to hold back his tears. She smiled in his arms as she wiped his tears away. He smiled brightly at her, and she returned it whole heartedly. "Wooooooo" he yelled removing one arm from around her waist and holding it up in the air as Rob Gronkowski handed him the trophy.

"You deserve it man" he yelled over the crowd. "You won us the superbowl man" Rob said grinning , he lightly smacked the smaller mans back. Rob's eyes moved up to meet Ashley's green hazel eyes. He stood breathlessly for a moment lost in her eyes. He no longer felt like he was on earth,but somewhere in heaven.

Luckily Julian didnt notice anything, but Ashley did. She raised an eyebrow in curosity.

"Hey man lets go out and party" Danny Amendola said wrapping one arm around Julian and the other around Rob. Julian smiled and nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Yeah babe lets go celebrate" Rob heard his girlfriend of 2 weeks say, he rolled his eyes in annoyance. You couldnt really even call her his girlfriend, she was only useful for one thing and one thing only.

Rob looked up fast enough to see Ashley look away and bite her lip. He shook his head and sighed. He needed to get drunk before he did something stupid.