Chapter 5 All my senses escalate (18+)

Yu's POV

I wake up from the feeling of someone touching my knee again. My first thought is punitive because I fell asleep. I open my eyes but can't see right away. Only gradually do I see Sam lying directly in front of my face.

He is breathing harder and deeper. In a restless rhythm, he pulls his legs toward him and stretches them out again. In the process, he touches my knees.

His mouth is slightly open.

His breath is audible.

I lie so close to him that I feel each breath like a gentle breeze on my face.

I blush.

"Sam, are you okay?", I ask softly. He doesn't hear me. Is he having a nightmare? At the exact moment I decide to save him from his bad dreams, I hear a slight moan.

His deep, masculine voice penetrates me.

My entire body is electrified.

My breath catches in my throat.

I am aroused.

Without conscious influence, I place my hand on his face.

"Sam, wake up!", I say with the intention of letting my sanity take over again. "Sam, please, don't do this to me. Wake up!", I beg him.

He's breathing harder and harder.

His light, barely audible, deep moans lead to a painful hardness between my thighs.

I decide to cross the line where I hurt myself before, again.

This face. It attracts me.

Slowly I get closer to him.

So close that our noses touch. I inhale his breath, his scent, his warmth.

I turn my head slightly and let my cheek rest on his. My lips gently touch his ear.

"Zi Hong Lin!" I murmur.

His breath catches. He groans.

Instantly, he reaches between his legs. His grip is firm.

I see the outline of his fully erect member under the blanket.

Now he guides his hand under the blanket.

My gaze follows his movement and I lose control.

The sight of his lust makes me groan involuntarily.

His breath envelops my face.

His movements make my arousal burn.

I rub against myself.

Suddenly, I see his lips forming. " Yang Yu Teng," he moans.

His deep voice calls my name.

I allow myself to follow my deepest urge. Now my hand follows the path of release.

I reach under the covers and grab my painfully hard shaft. A wave rolls over me. Our moans unite lustfully. Our breathing writhes wetly.

" Yang Yu Teng," he moans again. His breathing becomes deeper and more irregular. For the first time in my life, I surrender to my own lust with my eyes wide open. I don't want to miss a moment of the sight before me.

The most erotic moment of my life.

All my senses escalate.

I feel more and new.

As I continue to harden my grip, I moan his name.

We push each other forward. Our heavy, loud breathing unites.

I hear him calling for me and see him glide through a heavenly release. Like a call.

I surrender to my call and follow his release.

Sam's breath slowly calms. He is asleep.

I still hold my un-calming, calling for more penis. Feeling him so close to me ignites my greed.

I feel the shame rising in me. He is in a completely defenseless state and with me a door was opened behind which never suspected.

I jump up and rush to the bathroom. Under the hot shower I let the water run over my face for a long time. Like half an eternity I linger with closed eyes.

And the images in my head.

And his smell in my nose.

And the excitement in my lap.

The hot water flows over my face and body. I can't give in to my excitement and touch myself.

The sight of you. Your breath. Your voice. Your name.

They are in me and will never be able to go out again. I surrender to the will of my arousal and hope for release.

He moaned my name. Zi Hong Lin moans my name.

He feels it too. He feels it too.