Chapter 6 Such glitter-Rays moments arise just often

Sam's POV

My skull is pounding. Yet I feel light and relaxed. The dream was so real this time. I didn't even wake up that night.

The night. My thoughts can't collect themselves. Like an avalanche, memories of yesterday roll over me. "Yang Yu Teng!", I shout loudly and startle up. My head hurts from the jerky movement. With my eyes now open, I realize I'm in Yu's bed. So he let me in.

The aftermath is gone. I must have passed out. How embarrassing.

Another flash startles me up again. The dream. Eyes wide, I look under the covers to find, to my horror, the unthinkable. I have satisfied myself in Yu's bed. I close my eyes and sink into shame. What the hell just happened? Shit. Where is he? Was he sleeping next to me?

I decide to hop in the shower and eliminate the clues first. The tingling in my stomach is killing me. But I don't know if yesterday's alcohol is making my stomach water or the possible fact that the night had two happy endings.

Oh my god! I stand in the shower and shake my head. Oh my god! The idea that he might have seen me is killing me. How am I supposed to look him in the eyes again? I have to laugh and can't stop until my already sore stomach hurts.

What a situation.

I shower off and leave the bathroom with a towel around my waist. Folded clothes lie ready on the bed.

The tingling in my stomach is getting stronger again. So Yu was here in the room, getting everything ready for me. I grin as my heart threatens to leap out of my chest. As I get dressed, I try to normalize my heartbeat by taking deep breaths. In a moment, we are face to face.

"Sam," Yu's voice startles me, "are you ready? Come to the kitchen, brakefast is ready," I hear him calling after me.

How I have missed his voice. Without hesitation, I start running.

Only at the door frame I suddenly stop.

This sight.

He is standing at the kitchen counter with his back to me. The sun shines brightly from the large windows into the room, leaving Yu surrounded by glitter.

My heart slips into my pants. Not because of the kitschy ambience Yu finds hisself in. It's just that such glitter-Rays moments often arise around Yu.

He is so adorable.

I'm holding my breath. I missed you so much.