Chapter 23 The said Heaven

Omniscient narrator

"Yang Yu Teng," Sam's voice sounds softly.

Yu stands motionless in the bedroom. Surrounded by silent witnesses to there night. Rumpled blankets on the bed, an overturned sundae, the scent of the passion in the air, the traces of her sound waves on the walls.

Yu stares into space, letting all the witnesses recount their moments. Images of their togetherness bubble through his body. He is not sure if he dreamed it all. 'Is this the place everyone is looking for? Am I dreaming of said heaven? Will I find my peace here? Do I ever need to awaken again?', Yu thinks.

He floats inside and remembers. Remembers the moment of happiness. The moment when he arrived. Reached his heaven. And Sam was waiting for him. In his arms allowed his love to bear its sweet fruits.

His Sam.

His Sam slowly walking towards him and tentatively hugging him from behind. He rests his head on his shoulder and peacefully breathes the scent of his Yu.

Yu feels his breath against his ear. He closes his eyes and feels the rising hairs on the back of his neck. They open their wings and continue to glide down his back. Spreading all over his body. A slow avalanche tingles over his body, leaving a meadow of flowers. His Sam opens every bud of his body with his breath.

Sam breathes his Yu. He feels the evergreen creepers of their love rising from the ground, twining and growing around their ankles, winding around their legs, rising further, joining them together, laying every warm spot of their bodies on top of each other, merging them together. And he feels the fragrant blossoms of his Yu blossom with every breath. In all colors and shapes they adorn their love.

The feeling of their symbiosis makes their hearts tremble. They flutter together over their meadows of flowers. Are themselves their sun, their air, their food, their water, their rest. Their heaven.

"Be mine. Please, be mine!", Yu hears his Sam's deep voice whisper to him. "I will never make you wait again. Will never hurt you again.", his Sam promises him sincerely.

"I can't be without you anymore. Please, be mine. Just mine.

Allow me. Allow me.

I want to prove it to you. Every day of our eternity," his Sam assures him.

The peaceful silence resonates through the airs. Blows the fertilizer of their sensations into the air and sprinkles the blossoms of their love.

"I love you!" resounds the truth in the room and gets in Sam's Yu,

"I love you! Be mine. I only want to be yours!"

And Yu's soul takes off.

He lays his hands on Sam's. Feels the aftershocks of his wolf's wounds. Lifts Sam's hands to his face. Snuggles up to them. Kisses the bloody knuckles. Lets his cheeks rest on them. Kisses them again. Whispers promisses. Holds Sam's hands.

And opens the embrace.

Yu slowly turns to face his Sam.

Catches sight of his lover's eyes. And kisses him.

Their lips whisper loving, fragile touches to each other. The silence of their most secret desires is found on their tender kisses. Their lips whisper to each other their fidelity. They water the blossoms of their love. Pollinate the meadows of their eternity.

Yu parts their lips and looks into his Sam's eyes.

"I love you. I just want to be yours," he confesses his innermost feelings.

Sam hovers. Gives his Yu a shy smile. And finally finds the way to meet his gaze.

Absorbed in each other, they face each other for minutes.

A smirk. A giggle. A chuckle decorates their faces. Euphoria wells up from their bodies.

Yu's grin spreads, merging into a cackle. He takes a step back, doubles over, and begins to growl. He points his hands skyward, throws his head up in the air, and howls loudly like a wolf.

Sam's eyes are astonished. His pupils dilate. A predator on the prowl. 

His prey, his cheeky Yu before his catches.

And now he begins to growl and leaps toward his Yu.