W3 Thursday

Ayano's POV:

5am:

Once my alarm went off, I wasted no time at all to get ready.

5:45pm:

After my shower, I blew dry my hair and ran down the stairs like some elephant that's high on drugs. I had to get a healthy breakfast, lest I wished to get chided by Info-kun. Two peices of toast and some grapes for breakfast were healthy, right?

Since I didn't have much to eat for breakfast, I was done with my meal in a few minutes. I washed my cutlery and utensils, then sat at my sofa, scrolling through my phone while waiting for Info-kun.

6am:

Just as the time on my phone changed from 5:59am to 6:00am, my doorbell rang. Wow, that was punctual.

3rd person POV:

6:03am:

As they walked to school, Info-kun and Ayano did what Nemesis-kun could never dream of; Having a conversation together with no tension, and no awkwardness.

Convo:

Ayano: How did you even transfer to my class without any known school records?

Info-kun: Info-chan pulled a few strings. But joining a class that already had so many graded assignments, even though it's only the third week, wouldn't be extremely easy.

Ayano: (Chuckles) Yeah. Good luck with all those papers, loser.

"You're mean!" Info-kun pouted like Oikawa Tooru would, and Ayano giggled.

Ayano's display of amusement set off fireworks in the boy's heart. He felt a comforting warm, and light, almost as if he could fly up above with the angels. But let's be real. Ayano is the angel whom he would want to fly with.

Ayano's pretty smile and cute giggle had Info-kun have a small laughing fit of his own. Together, the pair laughed, completely at ease with each other. Info-kun secretly hoped that Ayano felt at ease with him partly because she had some feelings for him, but sadly, he knew that she only thought of him as just a friend.

Then, something clicked in Info-kun's head. He had almost forgotten to tell Ayano about his alias. "Stupid! Stupid!" He mentally scolded himself.

"Hey, Yan-chan, I'll be joining your class under a fake alias."

"Oh? What is it?" Ayano asked curiously.

"Info-chan wanted me to go by 'Koushi Matsunashi'. It's the name that I would use when I get enrolled into schools. She chose it for me years ago. She just took random parts of my name and mixed it with the first things that came into her head. Her words, not mine," he explained. Once again, earning a small giggle from Ayano that made his heart flutter.

"So you two had never used your real names?"

"Apart from our real birth certificate and real legal documents, no. Our family knows our real names, but the other staff members back in the mansion only knows us by our aliases."

"Oh. If you don't mind me asking, what's your real name?" Ayano asked, growing more curious as their conversation progressed.

A light chuckle escaped Info-kun's lips. "That, my dear, will be saved for another time," he smirked. Ayano huffed and crossed her arms, turning her head away from him in a playful manner.

"Asshole," she murmured. Info-kun heard that, but he didn't want to retort against her. So, he just laughed at her.

Soon, the pair were at the school's gates, where they saw many students moving  together in close groups. All of them were in groups of five and more. Ayano and Info-kun stood out amongst the students as the only pair to walk together.