W1 Tuesday

Info-kun's POV:

3am:

Finally, my shift ended. I did my usual 'nightly' routine and then proceeded to get some sleep. (A/N: can't really call it a nightly routine if it doesn't happen at night, can you?)

1 hour later (4am):

"Wake up. Hey! Wake up!" My sister shook me awake rather roughly. I grabbed my red rectangular glasses and headed to the bathroom.

"I'll go make breakfast. Oh, and tell Ayano that Mida Rana-sensei is planning on making moves on Taro-kun," my sister, who goes by the name of 'Info-chan' told me. Most of our schoolmates would think that we resent each other because we have the same job, but we actually have a very good relationship.

Info-kun's bathroom:

After taking my shower, changing into my uniform and brushing my teeth, I looked into the mirror and stared at myself. How am the hell is this going to work?

Are you wondering about what I am talking about? Probably not. But I'll tell you anyways.

My family line goes way back with the Aishis, just like the Saikous. We are known as the "Info family". Contrary to the Saikous, we maintain good relationships and help the Aishis.

Each generation of our family helps that generation of Aishi get their Senpai, but there are some... unique cases where we don't want the Aishi to get their Senpai. Those cases will happen with twins, triplets, quads, you get the idea.

Since the Info Family's females will get pregnant once, there would either be single child, twins, triplets, quads and so on. The only child will help the Aishi all the way to their Senpai, but for the twins and others, it is completely different.

One of the twins, triplets, whatever, will try to win the Aishi's heart while the other sibling(s) help the Aishi with their Senpai. They will also help the other sibling win the Aishi's heart.

Info-chan and I are twins, she'll help Ayano Aishi win Taro's heart and help me win Ayano's, while I help Ayano and try to win her crush's heart at the same time. Doesn't really make sense or seem easy? Didn't think so.

"Hey! Once you're done thinking about Ayano, get your ass down here!" Info-chan yelled from the kitchen. She and I both knew that I wasn't thinking about Ayano, but she likes to tease me about it frequently.

Blushing, I exited my bathroom and grabbed my phone before meeting my sister downstairs.

Kitchen:

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," she greeted with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat down with her.

We continued our peaceful breakfast and put away our dishes for our maids and butlers to clean up. Yup. You heard me right. We are a really wealthy family.

I looked at my watch, "4:27am" it read. Well, I better go get ready to go to school. 

I climbed the impossibly long as hell stairs to finally reach my large bedroom.

Keys? Check. Phone? Check. Bag? Check. USBs? Check. I'm all ready for school now.

I still have about a minute before I have to go school. I decided to check my phone.

Ayano: How can I get rid of Nemesis-kun?

She literally just texted me that.

Info-kun: I suppose you will have to kill him.