W3 Tuesday

Sleepy_Sl0th

Ayano's POV:

3am:

I looked at my phone to check the time. For fuck's sake! Why am I waking up at 3am?! I want to sleep! I groaned and laid back in bed to try and get more sleep.

3:10am:

Ten minutes later, and I'm still awake. This is pointless. I rolled out of bed and turned on the lights. I hissed at the sudden change from pitch black to blinding lights. I squinted and blinked a few times to get used to the new lights, then went into my bathroom.

It's really cold right now, so I took a warm shower. I have hours before I have to go to school. Maybe I should take a longer shower today. Why not?

4am:

I stepped out of the bathroom, already changed into my school uniform. I felt all warm and refreshed. I can let my hair dry naturally today, I guess.

I sat on my room floor and leaned against one of the walls and went on my phone.

Info-kun: Woke up early again?

Ayano: Yeah. I can't go back to sleep.

Info-kun: You have a busy day today.

Ayano: I know. But I had around 7 hours of sleep.

Info-kun: 7 hours of sleep isn't going to give you enough energy for today.

Ayano: I'll be fine, I guess.

Info-kun: Well, anyways, Nemesis-kun is thinking of coming over to walk you to school.

Ayano: Really?

Info-kun: Yeah. He's in your neighbourhood right now.

Ayano: I guess I'll go dry my hair.

Info-kun: You go do that.

Dammit.

I got off the floor and went back into my bathroom to blow dry my hair. Then, I brushed it out so that my hair was all nice and smooth. Finally, I pulled my hair back into my usual high ponytail and exited my bathroom. I kept my phone in my pocket, picked up my bag, headed downstairs, wore my shoes and headed out.

Nemesis-kun came over to me like he did yesterday. "Good morning," I greeted and he greeted back.

Conversation while walking to school:

Nemesis-kun: So, you woke up earlier today.

Ayano: Yeah. I woke up around 3am.

Nemesis-kun: Aren't you feeling tired?

Ayano: A little. But I couldn't go back to sleep. How long have you been waiting outside, anyways?

Nemesis-kun: What are you talking about?

Ayano: I know you were waiting for me. So, how long did you wait for?

Nemesis-kun: A couple of minutes.

At school, 4:20am:

We entered the school, changed our shoes and went up to class.

Classroom 2-1:

We sat at our seats and minded our own business.

Ayano: Will Oka be confessing to Taro this week?

Info-kun: No.

Ayano: Can you tell me more?

Info-kun: If you send my your panty shot. 😉😏