Prologue

It was a evening after a busy day at Bighit Entertainment, and all the Bangtan boys slumped into their dorm drained. As usual it was the six of them in the living room, the second oldest hyung already up stairs in his safe zone.

The boys were used to the elder spending dinner in his studio, knowing his passion for his work. BTS had a show coming up tomorrow, where they would be the closing act so the young males finally get a break before then.

"As usual, only snacks until the show. Hyung will buy you all Panda Express after the show." Seokjin informed, being the first out of the six to head to his room for the night. The others thanked him and slowly dispersed into their own sleeping champers.

None of the boys even ate snacks, knowing they can't even have the tiniest amount of chub on their cheeks for the show.

It was well known around Korea that most people in the stands at award shows are Armys. Some of those crazed fans will go to hell if it meant they got to see the boys.

    The negative part about super crazed fans, was that some of them will do anything to get the idol to remember them, even if it was for something bad like throwing something at them, hitting them, or even jumping up on stage and trying to hug them.

Everyone fell asleep quite fast from working so hard today and having to work even harder tomorrow.

-

The next day was hectic, getting up at an early hour first heading to the Bighit building, then straight to the venue for the aware show. Everyone ran around preparing and getting everything planned out for the many idol groups going on stage tonight.

The boys of BTS adored the Armys like their own friends, so thankful for their love and support. They all knew without army, BTS doesn't exist.

THIS BOOK IS A LITTLE SPACE STORY/AU.

Little space:

Little space is where a adult or older teenager resorts to a child like headspace, where they can be free and careless. Most littles go into this headspace because they did not have a loving and safe childhood like most kids do, so it happens in a headspace instead. Every littles headspace is different.

ANY SEXUALIZATION WITH LITTLE SPACE WILL NOT BE HANDLED NICELY.

The littles in this story WILL be calling their caregivers names like 'daddy, dada, bubs,bubba, etc.' Any sexualizing with this will also not be tolerated. If you are uncomfortable with that then leave this story now.

This book is my story. All of the characters and plots in this story were my creation. I DO NOT own BTS, however I do own the characters in my story.

I am sorry for grammar mistakes and misspellings.

When a chapter has an emoji next to it, here is the meaning.

🤒 = Self Harm
🌶 = Smut
👊 = Sensitive scene

I know I could do better for a prologue, but honestly I created this story out on a limb because I really need things to distract me right now. Please continue to read and give feedback and ANY hate in the comments will be removed. Thank you. -Author-nim