42

"What's a cutie like you doing alone this late at night?"

I immediately knew this would be an uncomfortable ride, so I ignored his question.

"You got a boyfriend?"

I nodded as he looked at me through the mirror. He chuckled as I pulled up Yoongis contact, my finger hovering over the red call button.

"That was a cute lie sweetheart. It's late if you had a boy he wouldn't let you walk the streets alone at almost midnight."

"Sir." I squeaked, my voice painful. "Please stop the car."

"No no no I am going to take you home. Just relax. Or you know, you could have fun with me here." He chuckled, pulling the car over in a dark area.

I hit the call button and put the phone to my ear. The second the car came to a stop, I jumped out and started running as fast as I could. I booked it into the nearest shop, which was a small 24-hour fast food place.

I fell to the floor in tears and a female worker and customer with a mask, hat, and sunglasses ran up to me. "Hun are you alright?"

My phone fell out of my hand as I felt a panic attack starting. It was still ringing Yoongis number, and when he picked up, I was frozen and already hyperventilating.

The worker grabbed my phone and put it to her ear while the other tried calming me down.

"Hello? Yes she is right here, she just ran into our shop ***** in tears and hyperventilating. Yes. Okay."

"Miss the male said to give the phone to you." She held the device up to my ear as my knees came up to my chest.

"Baby?" His deep and worried voice came through, giving me a sense of comfort. "Take some deep breaths babygirl, I'm on my way."

After some seconds the worker had to head behind the counter, but the female with a covered face stayed right next to me, rubbing my back.

The phone hung up and someone burst through the door. The familiar scent filled my nose as the covered faced man ran up to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Baby what happened? Why didn't you call me to come get you?" He asked, pulling me to stand up. He wiped the tears from my face, looking into my eyes. "What happened." He softly repeated.

  I tried to speak but I couldn't. My voice was completely gone and my throat burned so badly it felt like someone was holding a flame to it. The customer gave me a pen and note pad with a small smile.

  'I lost my voice from vocal practice. The taxi driver on the way home was being weird and flirty. He even stopped the car in a dark area down the street and said I could just have fun with him now. I jumped out and ran here... Going into a panic attack.'

  He read the note out loud so the customer could also hear it. Yoongi hugged me again as I sniffled. "Why didn't you call me to come get you like I asked?"

"Yoongi sunbae-nim is right. It's dangerous at night. Especially creepy old taxi drivers."

  Yoongi and I frowned, confused on how this random female new his name. She nervously laughed, pulling down her mask and taking off the sunglasses.

  "Oh, hey Suran noona."

Yoongi looked back to me, holding me close. "I produced a song for her a while back. We are friends. Now let's head home yeah? I will tell the boys we will see them tomorrow."

I shook my head, grabbing the paper again.

'No! I don't want to ruin the fun afternoon with your friends. Let's head back to the dorm and Suran unnie can come with us?'

He nodded with a small smile. "Okay baby."

--

The three of us arrived at the dorm, being greeted by Yuna and a few of the boys. We all got drinks, but after one sip of the alcohol it made me throat feel worse; so I opted for some water.

Suran seemed a bit.. flirty with Yoongi and the other males here.

Jimin had his arm around Yunas shoulders sitting on the couch, and they both seemed really happy.

They must have finally hooked up.

Moonbyul was laughing with Seokjin and Hoseok, completely in their own little world.

Through Yoongi kept his hand wrapped around my waist the whole time, Suran continued to flirt and playfully touch his shoulder, making me a bit Insecure.

The woman was beautiful and seemed respected by all the boys. She had a perfect body and flawless face. I felt disgusting next to her.

Excusing myself, I walked back to yoongis room and shut the door; I collapsed.

Why is he with a piece of crap like me. I'm fat and ugly and annoying. He probably did everything out of pity when he could have been with a girl like Suran all this time.

I ran to yoongis bathroom and shut the door, looking at my red and tear stained face in the mirror.

"I'm so disgusting.."