19

(Author note: I admit, this story is getting a little... okay VERY boring. So within the next few chapters will have some plot twists and strong scenes. Thanks for pushing through and reading this far. Also just a reminder, if you are under 14 readings this, I warned at the start.:)

-

-

Yoongi was in his room getting ready with the help of Namjoon and Seokjin on what to wear.

Chaeyeon sat doing her makeup after putting on a long sleeved floral pink dress with a slight v-neck but not low enough to show cleavage. She added a small silver necklace Yuna let her borrow, with a small moon jewel.

She wore 1-inch wedges with a sparkly ankle bracelet on her right ankle, and she just sat there in front of the mirror. Yuna smiled at her as she looked at her reflection as if she was seeing a whole different person.

"Yuna I don't know this isn't-"

"You look beautiful, Chaeyeon-ssi. The dress hugs your waist perfectly and quite frankly Yoongi might pass out looking at you." She teased.

When the youngers eyes met Yuna, she rolled her eyes and held back a smile. "Why do you always mention Yoongi?"

Yuna tucked a hair behind the youngers ear and smiled. "You know why. Its obvious something is going on between you two. Yoongi doesn't act like that with anyone. and I mean ANYONE."

"Really?"

"Lets get you in the car alright? I told the boys I would bring you to the dorm and from there Yoongi will take you two there. Lets go." She ignored the younger and ushered her into the car. Once they got up to the dorm, they walked in to everyone other than the two oldest and Namjoon in the living room.

Taehyung stood up and hugged the youngest, telling her she looked great. When she asked where Yoongi was, Seokjin and Namjoon walked out of the hallway and gave the girl a hug, telling her where the male was.

For a few minutes they sat talking until Yoongi came out in some nice shoes and pants, paired with a baby blue button up shirt. The second his eyes stopped on Chaeyeon, he froze.

"You look.." He trailed off, looking like he didn't know what to say.

"Bad?" she questioned as he walked up and grabbed both of her hands. "Breath taking."

A dark red blush covered her cheeks as the others silently watched the interaction with smiled. "Thank you oppa. You look great too."

They bid a farewell to the others as they walked out and got into Yoongis car.

-YOONGI POV-

"Are you okay? I can tell your nervous." I mentioned as she was silent since we started driving and after she gave me the address. She scratched at her wrist over the sleeve, making me aware that she may have done it again if it was itchy.

"Beautiful?" I asked which got her attention and I kept my eyes on the road. "Don't scratch at your wrists please. I know your nervous but don't hurt yourself." I commented, trying not to tell her I know about her selfharm.

"I won't hurt myself..." She stated in a whisper with her head down. When she went to go scratch again, I lightly grabbed the wrist and moved it to the cars center console, sliding my hand up to intertwine my fingers with hers.

"I will be by your side the whole time. Once we get back you can slip and I will take care of you to let off all your worries and stress. How does that sound?" I convinced and she gave a small nod with no smile.

As we pulled up to the small town house I felt her hand slightly shaking. I unbuckled the both of us. "Look at me."

When she didn't move I placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head my way. I lightly placed my lips on her tinted pink ones, and pulled away, showing her a smile. "I am right here. I have your back. You are brave.."

She nodded and took a deep breath. I got out and came over to her side, opening her door and helping her out. "You can do this." I said one last time, holding her hand as we walked up to the door.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe cliff hanger