45

--CHAEYEON POV--

I had woken up from my work alarm, groaning as I felt the familiar sting in the back of my throat.

The door suddenly opened as Yoongi came in with a steaming bowl.

"I made you some soup for your throat princess.. I also made some cold tea for you to take to the company with you."

I smiled to myself as he helped me sit up, also feeding me the soup. "Oppa have you eaten yet?"

He shook his head as he fed me another bite. "The boys and I have to watch what we eat before the first performance of Permission to dance. We all promised to skip breakfast and lunch today. Don't worry though we will all eat a decent dinner."

I nodded, slowly getting used to his sudden diets.

-------

-A few Months later-

  The fall breeze relaxed my bones as I walked from across the street and into the computer. I was doing really well, and today I am meeting the group I was assigned too.

  I was informed to be the main dancer and lead rapper, as well as sub vocalist. I was more than happy with my training so far, but it sure was difficult.

  I met my manager as we went to a meeting room with Bang PD, My manager and I.

  "Chaeyeon, I am quite surprised how quick you learn and as you were told, we have assigned you to a group of trainees to work hard to debut. You will meet them today and get a feel for each other's talents. It is a four person group, with two males and one other female than you."

  I nodded, a bit caught of guard that I was going to be in a group with males.

  "However, the only reason I'm am assigning you in this group is because one, you have Yoongi, and two, I know these people will work well with you. The group can NOT know about your relationship with the BTS member or how you joined either. Please don't disappoint me."

  I bowed as we left the room, heading for my familiar dance studio. The manager opened the door for me as I saw around 6 people.

  "Great looks like everyone is here." My manager smiled as we all bowed to her. "Today will be a relaxed day for you all as you need to get to know each other. Talk, show each other some dances, rap, sing, ya know. We will be back in two hours. I will be your group manager."

  My manager, along with the two others, walked out of the room leaving us four.

  The other female was very beautiful, and seemed perfect visual wise. The two males... Were tall. Slightly frightened by males in general still, when we got close together, I kept my distance. One of the males and the other female seemed to already know each other.

As time went on I was definitely the quiet one of the group. The three started goofing off dancing with each other, and I just stood back watching.

--------
A Year and a Half Later

I sat at home alone, waiting for Yoongi to get home. It was our one year anniversary, and he promised to take me to dinner after work.

I had put a red dress on, black heels, and my long hair was curled, laying on my shoulders.

As the door opened I felt a small tingle of little space as my boyfriend walked in the room. I stood from the couch and started bouncing, not fighting the head space.

  He was already wearing a tux, and he looked great. "Hey babygirl..." He smiled, opening his arms. I ran as fast as the clunky heels would let me, giggling as my small frame hit his chest.

  "So we are going to go to the fair with the boys for a while, then you and I are going to go to dinner just to two of us okay?" he hugged me tightly, slightly rocking out bodies back and forth.

  "Otay!" I expressed, my body showing my excitement. We walked out to the car, and he opened my door for me. When he drove away, he held my hand sweetly as I babbled to my heart's content.

  "We are here beautiful."

The day went to quickly. We had fun of different rides with the boys, playing tons of games and winning surprises.

  When we made it to the restaurant my littlespace faded away, and I was more than happy to be sitting here at a table with the love of my life.

  "What are you thinking about baby?" He asked, holding both of my hands. I smiled, feeling very loved and appreciated.

  "You."

  "Well that's good because I wanted to say something...." He trailed off, looking down at our intertwined hands. "Go ahead." I whispered, getting nervous myself.

  He took a deep breath and looked at me, smiling brightly. "Chaeyeon.. before I knew you... All I did was sit in my studio and work on music constantly."

  "When we found you, I will be honest, I didn't know how to feel. But quickly I started developing a soft spot for you. You slowly became so important to me..."

  He traced his thumb over the back of my hand, making me get goosebumps.

  "You showed me what true happiness feels like. Just when I thought my life was just going to be the same few things repeating... You came in and gave me hope for a normal life. You stayed loyal to me and forgave me at times you shouldn't have. You deserve MORE than the world. So.... I was hoping.."

  He got out of his seat and came closer to me, kneeling on one knee. "Will you let me give you the world and give me the world just by being my wife?"

  I was frozen with my hands over my face and tears glossing over my eyes. "Song Chaeyeon, will you marry me?"

  "Of course I will Yoongi." I sniffled, sliding the expensive looking ring onto my finger.  He stood up and I immediately hugged him and kissed him. "I love you so fucking much babygirl." He whispered in my ear.

  "I love you too Oppa."

--The End--

I know I know this was a horrible and random ending but I knew that if I continued this story it would just get worse and worse. It was a run on. I will prob end up deleting this story. I will work hard so my next story, 'Case Closed' is a ton better than this one. Please look forward to that and again I apologise for this shitty ending.