37

After calling Chaeyeon three times with no answer, I called Yuna.

Is she with you?

Chaeyeon? No I'm out with some friends. Everything okay?

I'm not sure. She should be home but she isn't answering me.

Okay well where are you right now?

On my way home

Okay. If something happens call me okay? I'm sure she is fine.

Okay.

I hung up and got home as soon as possible, pulling into the driveway and sprinting into the house. I ran in with a racing heart, just to find the girl sleeping in our bed.

With a strong wash of relief passing me, I texted Yuna that everything was alright.

Walking up to the bed I grabbed her phone, finding it not turning on. She still wore her normal clothes she had on today, and the tip of her nose was red. Her lips formed a small pout in her sleep and her eyes were definitely swollen.

Carefully grabbing her arm and lifting the sleeve, I found nothing new. Even after checking the other. She started to wake up. Immediately greeting me with a sleepy smile.

"Hey baby~" I softly said, rubbing her shoulder as she sat up. "You fell asleep in your clothes.. why didn't you change?"

She didn't say anything and just looked at me with no emotion, yet glossy eyes. She was little.

I leaned closer and placed a kiss on her nose, running my hand down her arm to hold her hands. "Are you okay? Talk to Daddy princess."

  She started chewing on her lips so I grabbed her pacifier from the night stand and held it to her lips. She took it and grabbed my finger, messing with my hand silently.

  She must be in a younger headspace, as I don't think she has really acted this was in front of me before.

  "Let's get yeonie changed okay?"

  The pacifier went to the corner of her lips as she kept my pinki in her small hand. "'nuggles?"

  I frowned my eye brows. "What angel?"

  "Yeonie n daddy 'nuggles."

  I chuckled, "ah, yes baby after we change and get some snacks we can snuggle."

  She smiled and slightly jumped up and down. I got up from the bed and she whined, making me sit back down and ask what was wrong.

  Not answering I got back up and let her whine, grabbing a large shirt and one of her baby blue skirts. Also grabbing some fuzzy thigh high socks, I walked back over to the bed.

  She stopped whining as I pulled the jacket off and her shirt, with the girl just watching. I took off her bra and slipped the shirt over her. When I reached for her pants she pouted and covered herself with the blanket.

  "Ouchie."

  "Ouchie? Baby what's ouchie?"

  I felt that familiar bad gut feeling as she started to cry. I sighed, pulling her body on to my lap and hugging her. "Daddy isn't gonna be mad okay? Let me change your clothes."

  She sniffled as I whiped off her tears. "Okay?"

  She nodded, letting me pull the pants off and seeing new wounds on her thigh. I tried not to pay attention as I pulled on the skirt and socks, mostly covering everything.

  "Is that okay?" I asked as she nodded. "Okay let's go get snacks."

  When I stood she pouted, making grabby hands at me. Giving in to the cuteness, I carried my baby out of the room.

  After gathering some animal crackers, gold fish, and juice, we cuddled up on the couch to the movie 'turbo'.

  The girl sang along in gibberish, not a single clear word coming out of her mouth. She kicked her feet as she zoned into the animations, making it hard not to melt at her cuteness.

  Suddenly there was a knock at the door, so I silently slipped away from the couch.

  Unlocking and opening the door, I was met with my older brother.

  "Hyung?" I froze, unsure of what he was doing here for. I heard whining as I cursed to myself. "What do you need."

  "I gotta talk to you. Can I come in?"

  "Stay right here for a second."

  I ran back to the crying girl and got her to look directly at me. "Daddy has to talk to his brother okay? Can you be a good girl and watch your movie? I won't be long I promise."

  It took a second, but after some convincing she agreed and watched the movie, letting me run out and close the front door. "What's up."

  "Break up with her."

  I instantly saw red as my brother stood in front of me, dead serious. "What the fuck is wrong with you. Why would I do that."

  He showed me his phone screen with a big title. 'Suga from BTS dating someone?'

  "Hyung articles like that pop up all the time." I informed, rolling my eyes.

  He snorted. "This is from that interview today. Let me read you a bit. 'i had approached Suga after the interview, trying to start a nice conversation; the male was very rude. When I brought up the dating thing again he snapped at me and kept acting weird. He kept looking around the studio; as if he expected a certain person to be there."

  "I will take care of it hyung. But I'm not going to lose the only person that has made me feel like my life isn't just good for making music. She gave me a happiness I never thought was possible again. And I will do ANYTHING to protect that girl. So don't go anywhere near me, or Chaeyeon again."

  I went inside and locked the door, seeing a girl sitting on the floor right next to me.

  "Baby.." I sighed, crouching down to the floor. She looked like she was fighting with herself internally, showing an unreadable expression. "Baby?"

   She slowly reached up around my neck, pulling herself against me and just started balling her eyes out.

  "I l-love y-you so f-fucking much Yoongi."