41🌶

She ran her hands down her ass smoothly, before taking the strings in her hands and slowly sliding them down.

  My voice came out a bit hoarse, making even my surprised. "Stop torchering me.."

  I tried moving my hands but she tied it pretty tight. She wagged her finger in front of my face, turning back to face me. She sat down at the edge of my thighs, close to my knees. "You want me to untie you? Are you that impatient Oppa?"

  "Your playing a dangerous game right now.." I seethed, it almost becoming painful. She tilted her head, pouting her lips. "I might go take a dip in the pool to cool off."

  I stayed silent, not used to being in this position. She got off of me and slowly walked out of the water. "I will be right back. Don't miss me too much."

  She walked back into the house making me go crazy. I quickly used my teeth to untie my hands and start pumping myself, sighing to some relief. When I heard the door open and shut, I cursed to myself; but didn't stop my actions.

  She got back in the water, with a few cloth ties in her hand. She raised her eyebrows as my heavy breathing continued. She took one of the ties, placing it in front of my eyes and tying it. Finally I had my release, letting my head fall back.

  "Couldn't wait huh?"

  Knowing she was smirking I stayed quiet as my hands were re tied and all I could hear was her moving around in the water. "Well I guess I have to make things worse for you Oppa since you didn't wait for me.."

  "Shit.."

  She sighed, making me confused. It wasn't until a few more sighs and moans that I realized; she was going to make me hear her pleasure herself.

  "Please.." I begged, trying to see through the thin black fabric. I suddenly jumped when I felt her weight on one of my thighs, and she started to rock herself a bit to get friction.

  "Chaeyeon." I moaned in a whisper, so badly wanting to take charge and ruin her. She placed her hands on my shoulders and brought herself closer, whispering in my ear. "I like this... I should take charge more often.."

  She suddenly grabbed my shaft, running her hand up and down a few times before slowly sitting down. We both let out long awaited sighs, feeling every detail of each other.

  "P-please let me touch you." I stuttered, trying to pull my hands out of the tie. She stayed silent and still, until I relaxed a bit and she started to rock her hips back and forth.

  Adding a bit of a bounce we were both quickly two moaning messes, trying to keep it quiet so the neighbors don't complain.

  When we both released, she fell into my embrace, not caring to pull herself off of me. She took off the tie from my hands, and I immediately removed the blind fold.

(Don't worry y'all she's on the pill)

  I hugged her waist close to me, kissing her shoulder. "Are you happy now baby?"

  "Mhm." She hummed, resting her head on my shoulder. "Well don't fall asleep yet. That was only round one darling... I have a punishment for you.."

  I felt her tense in my grip, but I continued to hug her and play with her hair smoothly. "Take these ties... And go tie your feet to the bed frame... With your ass in the air... I will be in in a second to tie your hands okay?"

  She silently nodded, but didn't move. "What's wrong baby?"

  "I don't want to get out of the hot tub yet.."

  I chuckled, getting an idea. "Okay. We can just do round two here."

------

   The next day was pretty busy the second we walked in. Just as promised I talked to bang pd about the dance teacher situation, and he said he would look into it.

I waited until the girl entered the building, once again being met with her manager.

She had told me they are focusing on vocals and rapping today, to see what she is better at. I was a bit more at easy that Minnie told me she'd keep an eye out for her through the day and her teacher today was female. In fact she got the same teacher Jimin and Seokjin had.

  The energy was a lot more calm today, making me not worry as much. Today was the day we released 'Permission to dance' and just like all music videos, we were a bit nervous but excited.

  The second it dropped, we watched as the veiws went up to millions in just seconds.

---

  Later that night the boys and I decided to have some drinks to celebrate the new song drop, but I got a text from Chaeyeon that she will be at the company until dark.

  I told her we would be at the dorm, and to call me when she needed picked up.

We had a couple friends join us who where free including Jackson, Jinyoung, and youngjae from GOT7, Kihyun and jooheon from Monsta x, and Moonbyul from Mamamoo. Yuna also joined us.

  We got out all kinds of alcohol and wine, enjoying some relaxing time.

  Jimin was super close with Taehyungs sister, and I knew something had to have happened between the two. There was a very large sexual tension there.

---

  --CHAEYEON POV--

   I had finished my first day of vocal and rap training, and it wasn't easy, my voice was hardly audible anymore, and my throat stung with each breath. Not wanting to bother Yoongi, I walked out of the company and called myself a taxi to the boys dorm.

  I got into the can and handed the man a paper with the building name on it, and we immediately got on the road.

  "What's a cutie like you doing alone this late at night?"