21

Chaeyeon took a seat next to me as a female with way too much makeup sat next to her, and a young looking boy sat next to her father.

"Who are you?" The boy blurted as I scratched my nape nervously. I felt a hand grab mine under the table and Chaeyeon spoke. "Yeonjun he is my boyfriend. Be nice."

"Omo! I know you! Y-you are famous!!" The girl with the makeup smudged face yelled, trying to recall where she knows me from. I held my breath as Chaeyeon seemed calm.

"You are from BTS! Aren't you one of the rappers?!"

Chaeyeon squeezed my hand. "Yeah he is. But you can't tell anyone! It could ruin his career."

The girl pretended to zip her lips and throw away the key. We started eating as her older sister kept trying to flirt with me. Luckily the dinner didn't last long as she got a call from her office and Yeonjun went back to playing video games in his room.

"I am sorry about our messy family, Yoongi. So does your family know about our Chaeyeon?" Her mother showed a forced smile.

I nodded, lying. "Yes they do. However they have not met yet. Hopefully they can soon."

She was satisfied with my answer as shortly after we left as it started to get late. The second we got back into the car she took a giant breath and leaned back in her car seat. "I am proud of you. Though I know most of there kindness was fake I am so proud of you for yelling back at Taeho. Are you doing okay?"

She closed her eyes and took another big breath. "I ate way too much so no one questioned me.. I don't feel good oppa.."

"I am also proud of you for that. Just rest and try to fall asleep. I will drive carefully my kitty"

She gave a weak smile and held my hand.

In order for me to have been able to do that, I had to miss some dance practice. So I am heading straight to the company and will let Chaeyeon either sleep in my studio or if she is awake she can watch us practice.

She woke back up about five minutes away from the company, and when I told her, she said she wanted to watch. However I didn't tell her I missed some practice, not wanting her to feel bad.

We rushed up to the room and I went into my studio, having her wait outside while I changed. Then we quickly went to the dance room to see the others already practicing 'Butter'.

I pulled Chaeyeon to one of the chairs on the far wall, and ran up to the boys just as my part came.

She watched all of us with a sparkle in her eye and watched as we did it again, only recording this time. As we finished up and the staff left the room we fell to the ground out of loss of energy.

The girl came up to us and handed out water bottles that she found in the cooler. We all thanked her as we started to stretch to end the day. She sat next to me on the ground and smiled. "You all did amazing. I wish I could dance like that."

I laid all the way down on the floor and rested my head on her thigh. She hid her reaction as she kept talking with the other members. We finally got to go home, and I expected Chaeyeon to slip any second.

I drove with the young girl in the front seat and Hoseok in the back seat.

Once we got back to the dorm everyone separated to shower and get ready for bed as it was about ten at night. She never slipped, even when I let her chill in my room as I jumped in the shower. When I got out I went up to her sitting on the bed and knelt in front of her.

"You okay kitty?" I asked, watching a light shade of pink cover her cheeks. She nodded as she was still wearing her clothes from her parents house. "Why don't you slip and Oppa will take good care of little Yeonie.."

She fought it, taking a deep breath and not saying anything. "Do you want to shower now and after we will spend time in little space, or you can slip now and Yoonie oppa with help bathe you?"

Her cheeks went darker as she suddenly started scratching at her wrist and arm. "Oh I see.." I whispered as she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I helped her stand up and untied the back, along with unzipping it.

She looked shocked, folding her arms in a scared manner.

I held her hand and gave an assuring smile, lifting her sleeve before she could stop me. Her eyes watered a bit as I reached down and kissed her wrist, over the swollen red marks.

"I am not going to yell at you, I am not going to hate you, and more importantly I won't look at you any different because of it. You are beautiful, sweet, and just so deserving of love and happiness. I am going to help you get better with this and eating. I promise."

She sniffled as she threw herself on me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank y-you o-oppa.."

Her voice showed she was slightly slipping so looked her in the eye. "Are you okay with me bathing you?"

She gave a shy nod as I gave a small kiss on the edge of her nose. "Alright. Lets get little kitty all clean, yeah?"

She giggled and nodded. "Can Yeonie have toys in baf tub?"