38

"I l-love y-you so f-fucking much Yoongi."

"I love you to Chaeyeon-ssi."

  I lifted her up so we were both standing, when another knock came at the door. Just opening the door, I was met with Hoseok and Seokjin.

  My brother was still there, a few feet back with his arms crossed. "Come in. Hyung leave or I will make my body guard remove you."

  Shutting the door behind my bandmates I kept the girl in my arms and walked over to the couch, which she immediately snuggled up to me. She for sure still felt little, but she felt the need to stay out of it.

  I whispered in her ear. "Go ahead and slip again little one, you need it."

  She nodded with a small smile, hiding her face in the blankets.

  "Yoongi-ah, have you seen it?" Seokjin asked, making me frown. I shook my head, making Hoseok explain everything.

  The interviewer from today is spreading fake news, saying I am dating and that I almost hit the man.

  "It's okay though, there were many people in the room with us, and bang pd said he will make an official statement on the matter. However...." He trailed off, looking at Seokjin.

  "Bang pd knows you have a girlfriend. We all have a meeting tomorrow. He told us to bring Chaeyeon."

  "Fuck..." I expressed, but mil- seconds later the girl jumped out of her blankets and pouted. "Daddy that was a very bad word!"

  I chuckled a bit, pulling the girl on my lap where she was facing the other to boys and her back to me. I rested my chin on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her thin waist. "sorry angel."

-------

It was a few hours later, the sun setting and the two maknaes joined us. We all sat playing with my baby, enjoying her beautiful giggles.

  "Taetae! I wan dance wif 'ou!" She stood, pulling the boy to dance with her to the Moana soundtrack.

All the boys left but the maknae, pulling the girl in for a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow right cutie?"

  She nodded sillily, making the boy ruffle her hair. "Okay. Don't give your daddy too hard of a time and be a good girl okay? Bye little Yeonie. Bye hyung."

  Once the door shut, she stretched and yawned. "Is my sweet girl tired?"

  She dragged her feet towards me, plopping down on my lap rubbing her eyes. "Come here babygirl."

  She leaned into me and rest her head on my shoulder, and it wasn't long after that, that I heard soft little snores.

------------

  From the moment we entered the building, Chaeyeon was extremely stiff and nervous. She wore a nice and simple grey dress, with her black Converse.

  When we all entered the meeting room and sat down, bang pd cleared his voice. "Now, to get right to the point. Yoongi. Now the only reason I'm letting you off the hook, is because I haven't seen you so positive and energetic.

   Song Chaeyeon. I was told.. you have interest of auditioning?"

The girl nodded, picking at her nails under the table. She was so anxious and all I wanted to do was hug her, but I couldn't.

"What do you do? Dance, sing, rap, produce?"

Finally speaking some full sentences, the girl explained her recent struggle with getting dance lessons.

  He nodded along, looking at our manager a few times. "Tell you what hun. We will take you as a trainee and start working with you. How does that sound?"

Everyone seemed shocked at pds statement, including the innocent girl. "A-are you sure?" She stuttered, completely astonished.

"Yes. Only thing is, I can't guarantee success or a debut. You also may join a group at a later time. So?"

"Yes yes of course. This is... Unbelievable.." she looked at me, then got nervous and looked down. "But Yoongi Oppa and I can't let the rest of the campany know can we?"

"Sadly, yes. You have to address all the boys formally and no news can get out of your relationship, or the way you joined the company." He informed, sliding a paper her way.

She read the paper that listed the things she have to agree on, and signed her name at the bottom. She looked like she just mostly skimmed; not reading all the details.

I was well aware of the sacrifices for her becoming a trainee. No phone, less free time, more stress, over working yourself, and criticism.

She was told she starts tomorrow, starting with dance training.

When all that were left in the room was the boys and her, she walked up to me with a smile and jumped in happiness. I returned her smile, trying my best to not show my hesitation.

"Can you believe it Oppa!" She hugged me, then started bouncing around the other boys. "Chaeyeon."

I immediately got her attention, her not used to me calling her that way. "Did you really read the paper?"